THE BOARD - Kroenke, Usmanov, Finances, AGM etc.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

USMANOV OR KRONKE?

USMANOV
72%
KRONKE
No votes
NEITHER
28%

Total votes: 83

augie

Re: THE BOARD - Kroenke, Usmanov, Finances, AGM etc.

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:I can't believe anyone is surprised by Jabba. :roll: He is a billionaire Oligarch. A crook. A money obsessed crook. Not even a Gooner, he's a fucking manc fan ffs. He sees one thing at The Arsenal - investment. Nothing more. :|

We have had a ton of players over the years who had supported other teams before joining us - wasn't TA6 a shammers fans before signing for us, and NO player gave more to this club than Tony Adams did. I don't really care who usmanov used to support and tbh I find it totally irrelevant as long as he does what is best for our club.

There are a lot of ogligarch owners of football clubs, but none are as bad as kroenke - every single sporting "franchise" of the wiggy American c.unt has attained a constant level of mediocrity that is unrivalled in world sport. Kroenke has a history of settling for mediocrity and actually rewarding it (jeff fischer's new contract at the rams is perfect example of it). With the exception of Ashley at the barcodes and lerner at villa, every other "ogligarch" was driven to win as well as make profits. Most companies recognise that producing better products result in better results and this leads to a higher value of the business and a higher profile of the business which can increase sponsorship revenue and tv income. People slate the likes of the glaziers, but if you look at their record since buying the mancs, they have continued to invest heavily in their club from day one until now. It's like people look at kroenke as being driven by profits, and then every owner is tarred with the same brush

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Top Londoner wrote:I ventured onto Arseblog, through boredom.
I found this article there and thought to share it.

IVAN GAZIDIS SUPPORTERS’ CLUBS Q AND A: FULL TRANSCRIPT

By Tim Stillman 

http://news.arseblog.com/2016/06/ivan-g ... ranscript/

WENGER OUT
just read through some of this - the bit where Gazidis says this is a bit of a joke

"I’ve seen it, people have this image that we’re happy sitting there, we’re in the top 4, we’re in the Champions League everything is great. That isn’t Arsenal, we wouldn’t do the things we are doing if we felt that way. You wouldn’t sign Özil, you wouldn’t sign Alexis, you wouldn’t sign Xhaka now, there is so much behind getting this club where we want it to be. We know we’re not there, and that’s a frustration."

hmm yeah so how come you retain a manager who has continually proved over the last TWELVE years that he is not good enough to achieve anything over than being in the top 4 ?? :rubchin:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:I can't believe anyone is surprised by Jabba. :roll: He is a billionaire Oligarch. A crook. A money obsessed crook. Not even a Gooner, he's a fucking manc fan ffs. He sees one thing at The Arsenal - investment. Nothing more. :|

We have had a ton of players over the years who had supported other teams before joining us - wasn't TA6 a shammers fans before signing for us, and NO player gave more to this club than Tony Adams did. I don't really care who usmanov used to support and tbh I find it totally irrelevant as long as he does what is best for our club.

There are a lot of ogligarch owners of football clubs, but none are as bad as kroenke - every single sporting "franchise" of the wiggy American c.unt has attained a constant level of mediocrity that is unrivalled in world sport. Kroenke has a history of settling for mediocrity and actually rewarding it (jeff fischer's new contract at the rams is perfect example of it). With the exception of Ashley at the barcodes and lerner at villa, every other "ogligarch" was driven to win as well as make profits. Most companies recognise that producing better products result in better results and this leads to a higher value of the business and a higher profile of the business which can increase sponsorship revenue and tv income. People slate the likes of the glaziers, but if you look at their record since buying the mancs, they have continued to invest heavily in their club from day one until now. It's like people look at kroenke as being driven by profits, and then every owner is tarred with the same brush
The fact that he has publicly stated that Wenger is the right man and Arsenal "need" Wenger does not indicate to you that he is putting his investment before the good of the club? Seriously? :shock:

He doesn't need us to win anything or be more successful. Wenger is delivering the money.

Also I mention his being a manc fan because some on here have tried to make out Jabba will put the club first, rather than looking at it as purely a financial investment. Why would he? He is not a fan. His latest statement confirms he is concerned about the money only. He isn't a Gooner, never has been, and never will be. He is a money hungry whore, just like Mediocrity Stan.

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
augie wrote:

The fact that he has publicly stated that Wenger is the right man and Arsenal "need" Wenger does not indicate to you that he is putting his investment before the good of the club? Seriously? :shock:

He doesn't need us to win anything or be more successful. Wenger is delivering the money.

Also I mention his being a manc fan because some on here have tried to make out Jabba will put the club first, rather than looking at it as purely a financial investment. Why would he? He is not a fan. His latest statement confirms he is concerned about the money only. He isn't a Gooner, never has been, and never will be. He is a money hungry whore, just like Mediocrity Stan.

And you are discounting the possibility that he is cosying up to the board in an attempt to get his foot inside the door ? I don't know if he would run the club in the very same way as kroenke, but I do know that I will not write him off as being beneficial to the club without seeing him in action first. Kroenke is a shit owner and I am willing to try almost anyone at this stage

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Top Londoner wrote:I ventured onto Arseblog, through boredom.
I found this article there and thought to share it.

IVAN GAZIDIS SUPPORTERS’ CLUBS Q AND A: FULL TRANSCRIPT

By Tim Stillman 

http://news.arseblog.com/2016/06/ivan-g ... ranscript/

WENGER OUT
just read through some of this - the bit where Gazidis says this is a bit of a joke

"I’ve seen it, people have this image that we’re happy sitting there, we’re in the top 4, we’re in the Champions League everything is great. That isn’t Arsenal, we wouldn’t do the things we are doing if we felt that way. You wouldn’t sign Özil, you wouldn’t sign Alexis, you wouldn’t sign Xhaka now, there is so much behind getting this club where we want it to be. We know we’re not there, and that’s a frustration."

hmm yeah so how come you retain a manager who has continually proved over the last TWELVE years that he is not good enough to achieve anything over than being in the top 4 ?? :rubchin:
Amen. 8)

Absolute horseshit from the puppet Gazidis. :roll: :blah: