Victims FC to win the League, or who else will?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
clockender1

Re: Can VictimS FC Win the League?

Post by clockender1 »

g88ner wrote:
clockender1 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:If they do, I will honestly boil my head or go and live in a bunker for 12 months. The media wankathon will go into overdrive.

I would even rather have Chavski winning it and that really is saying something
another three years of the three stooges - Arsene, Ivan and STan , or the grinning Mickeys ?
That's a new one on me.

What makes you so sure Gazidis and Kreonke will go if Liverpool win the league? - I can't think of a logical reason why that would happen.

Stan is the owner, so can only fall on his own sword... does he care that much about the league to do that if the scousers win it? (surely that's a massive NO)... and would he sack Gazidis for on field struggles even though commercially we've improved in many areas?

Wenger might go... but then, he might leave if we win the FA Cup or fail to win the league. Who know's what's in his mind - his contract is nearly up ( :barscarf: )
You misunderstood me mate, I was asking if he had the choice between the mickeys winning and the three stooges leaving, or Chelsea winning and them staying, what would he choose ?

Kroenke is not going anywhere - he wants our revenue stream to fund his NFL ambitions.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

clockender1 wrote:
g88ner wrote:
clockender1 wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:If they do, I will honestly boil my head or go and live in a bunker for 12 months. The media wankathon will go into overdrive.

I would even rather have Chavski winning it and that really is saying something
another three years of the three stooges - Arsene, Ivan and STan , or the grinning Mickeys ?
That's a new one on me.

What makes you so sure Gazidis and Kreonke will go if Liverpool win the league? - I can't think of a logical reason why that would happen.

Stan is the owner, so can only fall on his own sword... does he care that much about the league to do that if the scousers win it? (surely that's a massive NO)... and would he sack Gazidis for on field struggles even though commercially we've improved in many areas?

Wenger might go... but then, he might leave if we win the FA Cup or fail to win the league. Who know's what's in his mind - his contract is nearly up ( :barscarf: )
You misunderstood me mate, I was asking if he had the choice between the mickeys winning and the three stooges leaving, or Chelsea winning and them staying, what would he choose ?

Kroenke is not going anywhere - he wants our revenue stream to fund his NFL ambitions.
Ah, sorry mate - just misunderstood. :lol:

Given the choice... yes, Liverpool win the league and Wenger/Stan go.

But I like Gazidis :oops:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

No my fault, I wasn't very clear.

Gazidis like RVP and Vieira, is going to be interesting reading when Wenger leaves.

I'm fascinated to know the dynamic there.

I think this is a moot point now anyway - Chavs win today gives them the psychological edge over everyone.

The way we played today, it may be us deciding which team in blue takes the title. Especially with Ramsey back.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Yep the only impact we're going to have on the title run-in is our results against Citeh and Chavs.

Chavs are strong favourites in my book now - 32 points from their last 36 and the only top-half teams left are us at home (generally easy pickings for them) and Victims away. Citeh on the other hand still have to travel to us, United, Victims and Everton.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

northbank123 wrote:Yep the only impact we're going to have on the title run-in is our results against Citeh and Chavs.

Chavs are strong favourites in my book now - 32 points from their last 36 and the only top-half teams left are us at home (generally easy pickings for them) and Victims away. Citeh on the other hand still have to travel to us, United, Victims and Everton.
So theoretically we and the mickeys decide it then. I know it's a derby but city should win easy at OT

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Its looking like a distinct possibility now my friends.

wibble

Post by wibble »

My money is still on City

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

liverpool still have the chavs and city to play - if we both beat the chavs then i think they are or city are going to do it.

i think it'll be city.

either way, it should of been us.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

We beat the scum on their patch.

For that reason alone, all our players are Gods tonight. Yes, even Giroud... go bang a model my friend. We just defeated evil AGAIN. :barscarf:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

g88ner wrote:We beat the scum on their patch.

For that reason alone, all our players are Gods tonight. Yes, even Giroud... go bang a model my friend. We just defeated evil AGAIN. :barscarf:
Ah, wrong thread :(

:oops:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

g88ner wrote:

there is no wrong thread for that comment. ever :wink:

:barscarf:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

clockender1 wrote:
g88ner wrote:

there is no wrong thread for that comment. ever :wink:

:barscarf:
:lol: :lol:

Good point 8)

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Wenger sold Nasri to City they won the league he sold RVP to Utd they won the league.NOT signing the brilliant Suarez could win Liverpool the league,Thats why we are paying Wenger £8m a year.He could win 3 titles in a row but not for us :banghead: :banghead:

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

how many penalties have they had this season :shock:

seems like a lot of decisions are going their way.

for different reasons, i don't want any of the other 3 to win, come on Everton and Southampton

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

donaldo wrote:Wenger sold Nasri to City they won the league he sold RVP to Utd they won the league.NOT signing the brilliant Suarez could win Liverpool the league,Thats why we are paying Wenger £8m a year.He could win 3 titles in a row but not for us :banghead: :banghead:
That 2011/12 team was fucking awful. Really shit. Nasri would hardly have put us in contention with Citeh and United who were dicking teams by 3+ goals every week until January or so.