The Banner

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Number 5

Post by Number 5 »

Gunnersaurus wrote:Sorry but you are ridiculous, I may have the hump with my girlfriend but no c**t will ever slag her off to me, well done though, the banner will make you feel important and give you the attention you crave.

Edit. I'm defiantly not a AKB just a spade is a spade.
Well yeah, but that's because if you stand up for her you'll pretty much be able to stick your dick in her anywhere you want.

What you gonna get from Arsenal? A £5 voucher for the Armoury?

:lol:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

Gunnersaurus wrote:Sorry but you are ridiculous, I may have the hump with my girlfriend but no c**t will ever slag her off to me, well done though, the banner will make you feel important and give you the attention you crave.

wenger isn't my fucking girlfriend, he might be yours but he ain't mine.

poof :?

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

brazilianGOONER wrote:
Gunnersaurus wrote:the banner will make you feel important and give you the attention you crave.
and here was i thinking that a banner with "time to go, manager" actually meant that the guy holding it does that effort because he believes that it will be good for the future of the club he loves, therefore worth the trouble.

but don't mind me, i'm just stupid. since most of us want wenger out, we should just sit on our arses and pray that someday mr hill wood will have pity of the fans and sign an ambitious manager.

yeah, that sounds about right! :barscarf:
Come on mate, you know me, Arsenal mean nothing to me, all I want is attention and to feel important. 8)
slevinlacey wrote:If this banner actually wants an outing for more than 10 seconds its probably best to lock this thread and speak no more of it.
I'd have no problem with that. Locking but not deletion seems prudent. Go/not go debates can be had on another thread.
Gunnersaurus wrote:I don't mind you, you live in Brazil, probably go to one or two games a year and watch loads on the internet, you have no reason to be a ferret sucking up and trying to instigate shit.

If you don't like what's going on at the club take up fucking Salsa.
You might as well stop posting now, you've embarrassed yourself enough now. Username says it all about you. What are you, 13? :?

slevinlacey

Post by slevinlacey »

Id aim this protest at the people who have come in last few years and done fuck all for the club.

No matter how much you lot hate Wenger, he is still Arsenal. Gazidis isnt.

SWLGooner

Post by SWLGooner »

slevinlacey wrote:Id aim this protest at the people who have come in last few years and done fuck all for the club.

Wenger is Arsenal? Can you explain? :?

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

SWLGooner wrote:

Thank you for that entirely non-sensical post. Is Wenger your missus or something? 8)
Too thick to join the dots?

My girlfriend (Arsenal) is my/your club, while you/I may hate what is happening, I/you don't/shouldn't want any other plum from another team telling me/you slagging us off.

You don't support Wenger, Gazidis, Kroenke, Rice, Van Persie etc, you 'support' Arsenal.

Shame on you.

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

SWLGooner wrote:
brazilianGOONER wrote:
Gunnersaurus wrote:the banner will make you feel important and give you the attention you crave.
and here was i thinking that a banner with "time to go, manager" actually meant that the guy holding it does that effort because he believes that it will be good for the future of the club he loves, therefore worth the trouble.

but don't mind me, i'm just stupid. since most of us want wenger out, we should just sit on our arses and pray that someday mr hill wood will have pity of the fans and sign an ambitious manager.

Come on mate, you know me, Arsenal mean nothing to me, all I want is attention and to feel important. 8)
slevinlacey wrote:If this banner actually wants an outing for more than 10 seconds its probably best to lock this thread and speak no more of it.
I'd have no problem with that. Locking but not deletion seems prudent. Go/not go debates can be had on another thread.
Gunnersaurus wrote:I don't mind you, you live in Brazil, probably go to one or two games a year and watch loads on the internet, you have no reason to be a ferret sucking up and trying to instigate shit.

You might as well stop posting now, you've embarrassed yourself enough now. Username says it all about you. What are you, 13? :?
Oh yes, I've embaress myself because I think your a half wit and like Brazilian mug I won't kiss your arse and tell you how great you are?

Yeah, I'm 13, good one, we are on the internet, silly names are used, I guess your real name is SWL, sorry mate, silly comeback.

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

Henry Norris 1913 wrote:

wenger isn't my fucking girlfriend, he might be yours but he ain't mine.

poof :?
You've read it but didn't understand it, well done, try again, might make sense the second time.

SurreyGooner

Post by SurreyGooner »

Gunnersaurus wrote:
SWLGooner wrote:

Thank you for that entirely non-sensical post. Is Wenger your missus or something? 8)
Too thick to join the dots?

My girlfriend (Arsenal) is my/your club, while you/I may hate what is happening, I/you don't/shouldn't want any other plum from another team telling me/you slagging us off.

You don't support Wenger, Gazidis, Kroenke, Rice, Van Persie etc, you 'support' Arsenal.

Shame on you.
Isn't that the point of this...?

SWLGooner

Post by SWLGooner »

Gunnersaurus wrote: Too thick to join the dots?

No, I'm actually a damn sight more intelligent than you.

But I don't support another club, so your point is invalid.

That's exactly what I'm saying, I support Arsenal, not Arsene. If Wenger goes to PSG I would not buy a season ticket at the Parc des Princes and hop on the Eurostar every other Saturday.

Shame on you.

Oh yes, I've embaress myself because I think your a half wit and like Brazilian mug I won't kiss your arse and tell you how great you are?

No, you've embarrassed yourself because you've made racist comments.

Yeah, I'm 13, good one, we are on the internet, silly names are used, I guess your real name is SWL, sorry mate, silly comeback.

No, it isn't, but if I called myself I Love Eboue I'd look a mug, as do you by calling yourself after a large furry irritating dinosaur. Speaking of irritating dinosaurs, are you really not an AKB?

slevinlacey

Post by slevinlacey »

SWLGooner wrote:
slevinlacey wrote:Id aim this protest at the people who have come in last few years and done fuck all for the club.

Wenger is Arsenal? Can you explain? :?
I dont feel the need to answer this.

brazilianGOONER

Post by brazilianGOONER »

Gunnersaurus wrote:
brazilianGOONER wrote:

but don't mind me, i'm just stupid. i think that since most of us want wenger out, we should just sit on our arses and pray that someday mr hill wood will have pity of the fans and sign an ambitious manager.

I don't mind you, you live in Brazil, probably go to one or two games a year and watch loads on the internet, you have no reason to be a ferret sucking up and trying to instigate shit.

lots of people think there isn't much can i do because of the distance, you're not the only one who is short-sighted.

the official supporters club, all the interviews (including the one where denilson said cesc was no leader which ended up with him getting less chances for the first team), all the contact with arsenal because of the supporters club stuff, all the helping of sites like arseblog and youngguns... look mate, i was the main writer on an arsenal website that had over 1000 visits a day, so my views were spread a lot to people over here.

say what you want, but i'd even go as far to say that i have made much more of a real difference to arsenal football club then you ever had. and if not more than you, at least more than a few london-based gooners for sure.

by that i don't want to sound like i want to be better than anyone, i just want people to fucking accept the fact that yes, i am a fucking gooner even though i live in trannyland. a gooner just like any old normal gooner.
Last edited by brazilianGOONER on Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by 1989 »

:? :roll:

:coffeespit:

What in the good name of fuck are you on about?
Last edited by 1989 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

brazilianGOONER

Post by brazilianGOONER »

oh, and i forgot to add: salsa is not brazilian and has absolutely nothing to do with brazil.

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

SWLGooner wrote:
Gunnersaurus wrote: Too thick to join the dots?

No, I'm actually a damn sight more intelligent than you.

But I don't support another club, so your point is invalid.

That's exactly what I'm saying, I support Arsenal, not Arsene. If Wenger goes to PSG I would not buy a season ticket at the Parc des Princes and hop on the Eurostar every other Saturday.

Shame on you.

No, you've embarrassed yourself because you've made racist comments.

No, it isn't, but if I called myself I Love Eboue I'd look a mug, as do you by calling yourself after a large furry irritating dinosaur. Speaking of irritating dinosaurs, are you really not an AKB?
You don't support another club but you are loading the bullets for them, you claim to be intelligent but from here you look thick as shit.

I'm here for another hour, carry on with the dinosaur slanting, I'm sure it will make you feel superior lol.

No, I'm no AKB, search my posts, I just find you an embarrassment and other then 20 people on here telling you how great you are there will be thousands cringing when we see it rolled out, here, may aswell go the whole hog and take your shoes off Geordie style.