TAKUMA ASUNA

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Nick Bendtners Ego

Re: TAKUMA ASUNA

Post by Nick Bendtners Ego »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Nick Bendtners Ego wrote:
the playing mantis wrote:
Bunting14 wrote:Give the lad a chance. He might be a great signing. If he is Wengerites will say he hasn't lost his touch in spotting gems :(
i bet 1000 quid he wont be a great signing
I'll see you your 1K and raise you you a Sanogo ;)
I will do an "augie" and fuck some animals to death if Cynicalaki Marketingajimo turns out to be a great player. :barscarf: :lol:
Define animals DB..........

Are Ewoks animals? If so, there are a few on here in the Ewok clique nervously shuffling their feet ............or getting very moist at the thought of a pounding from the poon machine that is DB :)

Won't have been so much incarnal carnage since he was impregnating half of London back in the day ;)

All possible recipients of said ' fucking to death ' should contact Sir David Attenborough regarding Ewoks animal classification and brace themselves or otherwise :)

Nick Bendtners Ego

Brightonnxtround wrote:From the pictures ive seen looks like he does some kind of tiger roar when he scores claws out and everything
That will scare prem defences
If he scores to many goals we lll have to put him in a fucking cage :twisted:
That's all we need, a goal celebration like that combined with the other prima donna cupping his big freshly waxed and spray tanned ears at us :roll:

Still, if he can find the net I wouldn't care if he heads straight to the centre circle and takes a big steaming dump every time :D

Er, actually Japanese and all, it just might well be some fcuked up deviant sex act/game :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Bunting14 wrote:Give the lad a chance. He might be a great signing. If he is Wengerites will say he hasn't lost his touch in spotting gems :(
I will do an "augie" and fuck some animals to death if Cynicalaki Marketingajimo turns out to be a great player. :barscarf: :lol:

Are Ewoks animals? If so, there are a few on here in the Ewok clique nervously shuffling their feet ............or getting very moist at the thought of a pounding from the poon machine that is DB :)

Won't have been so much incarnal carnage since he was impregnating half of London back in the day ;)

All possible recipients of said ' fucking to death ' should contact Sir David Attenborough regarding Ewoks animal classification and brace themselves or otherwise :)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Where augie's concerned with animals - it's not Ewoks. Think smaller, more legs. :shock:

:D :wink:

Nick Bendtners Ego

DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Where augie's concerned with animals - it's not Ewoks. Think smaller, more legs. :shock:

Caterpillars? :shock:

Fcuk, he's more depraved than that Old member with the oft exposed private member whose user name was an Animal and rides naked on bikes and taxi's and whom we're not supposed to mention by name :shock: Even he wouldn't fuck members of the order Lepidoptera would he?

On second thoughts ..........

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Caterpillars? :shock:

Fcuk, he's more depraved than that Old member with the oft exposed private member whose user name was an Animal and rides naked on bikes and taxi's and whom we're not supposed to mention by name :shock: Even he wouldn't fuck members of the order Lepidoptera would he?

On second thoughts ..........
:lol: :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

northbank123 wrote:Thought this might be a Lion King singalong thread!

I hope we've given him a 5-year deal on more than double what anybody else would pay him!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRF6N2L4OLY

Takuma Asuna! He'll be on loan next May !
Takuma Asana! In the League Cup might play
It means no Vardy, and Higuaín got away
Its our signing-free, philosophy
Takuma Asuna !

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Apparently, he's not even travelled to America, despite our lack of forwards.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

GranadaJoe wrote:Apparently, he's not even travelled to America, despite our lack of forwards.
he is playing in the Olympics - wont be able to play for us until mid September

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

SteveO 35 wrote:
northbank123 wrote:Thought this might be a Lion King singalong thread!

I hope we've given him a 5-year deal on more than double what anybody else would pay him!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRF6N2L4OLY

Takuma Asuna! He'll be on loan next May !
Takuma Asana! In the League Cup might play
It means no Vardy, and Higuaín got away
Its our signing-free, philosophy
Takuma Asuna !
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sean

Post by Sean »

Who? :lol:

Anyone would think that TOF is trying to boost the reputation of the J-League with signings like this bloke and Inamoto :roll: :mrgreen:

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

Sean wrote:Who? :lol:

Anyone would think that TOF is trying to boost the reputation of the J-League with signings like this bloke and Inamoto :roll: :mrgreen:
Think of the shirt sales.

WON’T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE SHIRT SALES?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

officepest wrote:
Sean wrote:Who? :lol:

Think of the shirt sales.

WON’T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE SHIRT SALES?
:lol: :lol:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

He has scored in the Olympic football tournament :barscarf:

However his one goal was in a 5-4 defeat to Nigeria :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... ow-8677955

Refused a work permit :D

ONE ARSENE WENGER.......THERE'S ONLY ONE ARSENE WENGER