Fat topless beer bellied arseholes with stupid voices H Fa Cup 3rd round Sat 9th Jan KO 530pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Fat topless beer bellied arseholes with stupid voices H Fa Cup 3rd round Sat 9th Jan KO 530pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:28 pm
FFS I know its early for making a call on this but Martinelli is beginning to remind me of Wilshere, bags of potential but injured every few weeks. Lad cant catch a break but I wonder if the undue pressure on him is causing him to rush back and be rushed back, a more seasoned pro might have a better understanding of their own body and have the nouse to say I'm not ready yet......

I hoped when Wenger went our medical and physio staff might improve but over the last two years or so we've constantly had crucial players out constantly whereas perennial fuck ups like Xhaka are fit for every match :banghead:

I had the same thought. I hope the fuckk I am TOTALLY WRONG...He is a future legend; I hope. :?

rodders999

Re: Fat topless beer bellied arseholes with stupid voices H Fa Cup 3rd round Sat 9th Jan KO 530pm

Post by rodders999 »

Arsenal win and Auba anytime...evens.

Fill yer boots, Roddaz knows :barscarf:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Not great to try and come back in the current weather conditions.
Hope he is ok - would make a big difference if he could stay fit.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

See that pokey town carroll is playing...

This is great opportunity for Auba to get back on the goal trail.

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Why the fuckk couldn't it be one of themeless dross like Willian or Xhaka?

FFS! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:33 pm
Why the fuckk couldn't it be one of themeless dross like Willian or Xhaka?

FFS! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
That was my first thought :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:28 pm
FFS I know its early for making a call on this but Martinelli is beginning to remind me of Wilshere, bags of potential but injured every few weeks. Lad cant catch a break but I wonder if the undue pressure on him is causing him to rush back and be rushed back, a more seasoned pro might have a better understanding of their own body and have the nouse to say I'm not ready yet......

I hoped when Wenger went our medical and physio staff might improve but over the last two years or so we've constantly had crucial players out whereas perennial fuck ups like Xhaka are fit for every match :banghead:
Wilshere.... my thoughts exactly.... :|

At the risk of upsetting augie :wink: I'm gonna call it now: the lad is injury prone and we will never see the best of him unfortunately.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Pepe and Willian get more and more USELESS with each game they play....just fuckthemoff.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Fuck off Willian. Just fuck off.

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

Ah not Danny Murphy, I’d listen to poor little me Carney before the likes of Murphy

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:31 pm
See that pokey town carroll is playing...

This is great opportunity for Auba to get back on the goal trail.

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Is the silly cùnt still a foobler ?! :shock:

Honestly thought he'd been found out years ago.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xgtdec wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:36 pm
Ah not Danny Murphy, I’d listen to poor little me Carney before the likes of Murphy
You've gone too far there buddy. :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Pepe, Willian and Side Show stand over the free kick.

Grim.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Willian showing some early fannybulgeness

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:35 pm
Fuck off Willian. Just fuck off.
This cùnt is pushing Xhakatard for the glory of being our worst player. :censored: