Pimped up filthy shower of Nazi Chavski scum from Fulham H Sun 22nd Aug KO? Fuck knows..its sometime in the afternoon..

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
A11M11

Re: Pimped up filthy shower of Nazi Chavski scum from Fulham H Sun 22nd Aug KO? Fuck knows..its sometime in the afternoo

Post by A11M11 »

My son and I genuinely cannot make the game as it's his daughter's 8th birthday but as the exhorbitantly priced upper tier hasn't sold out I can't exchange my lower tier fully sold out tickets .

It's corrupt but not surprising . There may be people that would want them . The seats will be empty but as they are paid for will be counted in the attenance figures.

Gunner Rob

Re: Pimped up filthy shower of Nazi Chavski scum from Fulham H Sun 22nd Aug KO? Fuck knows..its sometime in the afternoo

Post by Gunner Rob »

Block93 wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:00 pm
Just checked, plenty of seats left for this one, in practically every block in Upper Tier. Wasn't too many years ago that matches were completely sold out weeks in advance. Now it's more like ringing the Box Office to ask 'What time does the match start' and them replying 'What time can you get here?'

Going on Sunday, dread to think of the havoc Lukaku is going to cause. Genuinely think it could be Arteta's last match match, then maybe Antonio Conte will take pity on us....

Anyway, if you need a ticket, then near the Centre Upper tier is a snip at a mere £127 plus £1.65 booking fee (even though it's all done online). Don't all rush at once!
1. Arteta is hardly going to get sacked 2nd match of the season
2. Why would Conte come here and do you really think Kroenke will pay for him ?

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

A11M11 wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:07 pm
My son and I genuinely cannot make the game as it's his daughter's 8th birthday but as the exhorbitantly priced upper tier hasn't sold out I can't exchange my lower tier fully sold out tickets .

It's corrupt but not surprising . There may be people that would want them . The seats will be empty but as they are paid for will be counted in the attenance figures.
That’s something season ticket holders are going to have to get used to this season I’m afraid.

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:52 pm
Block93 wrote:
Just checked, plenty of seats left for this one, in practically every block in Upper Tier. Wasn't too many years ago that matches were completely sold out weeks in advance. Now it's more like ringing the Box Office to ask 'What time does the match start' and them replying 'What time can you get here?'

Going on Sunday, dread to think of the havoc Lukaku is going to cause. Genuinely think it could be Arteta's last match match, then maybe Antonio Conte will take pity on us....

Anyway, if you need a ticket, then near the Centre Upper tier is a snip at a mere £127 plus £1.65 booking fee (even though it's all done online). Don't all rush at once!
Maybe not 2nd game but very good chance by the derby he is gone. If he loses that, I can't see how you can keep him. He should've gone last season, but hey ho. Look how far an FA Cup and being the board's bitch gets you.

Block93

Post by Block93 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Block93 wrote:

I wouldn't be too sure. A full strength Chelsea, no recognised strikers and lots of empty seats could combine into one massive embarrassment. And then Man City with everyone back, on the horizon.

Transfer window closes on the 31st. Conte could come in, offload to Barcelona, and maybe bring in a couple of good Serie A players, where all the clubs are struggling financially.

Hope not, but the Brentford result may mean that come 6.15pm on Sunday, it is a genuine crisis, and something has to give.

Either that, or we win 4-0 and play like champions. What's your money on?

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Not that !

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Block93 wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:42 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Block93 wrote:

I wouldn't be too sure. A full strength Chelsea, no recognised strikers and lots of empty seats could combine into one massive embarrassment. And then Man City with everyone back, on the horizon.

Transfer window closes on the 31st. Conte could come in, offload to Barcelona, and maybe bring in a couple of good Serie A players, where all the clubs are struggling financially.

Hope not, but the Brentford result may mean that come 6.15pm on Sunday, it is a genuine crisis, and something has to give.

I advised everyone on here at the weekend to lump on Chelsea for this match. At the time they were evens to win. They are now 4/5 but that is still good value. I just can't see any other result.

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

im wondering if legohead has the same luck that wonga had, when the pressure was on wonga alway managed to call on the dark lord and get a result, legohead could scrape a 0-0 or even spin a 0-1 defeat as progress.

Listen stan...we could have gotten spanked by 4 or 5 and we only lost by one, never mind that chelsea just got the early goal and sat back, im definitely making progress with these lads.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

I think because of the expectation of shitness, if we lose narrowly it will be like a moral victory for Arteta. Hopefully two humiliations in the next two weeks will see the back of him but I doubt it.

Herd

Post by Herd »

The fans are finally voting with their feet ,who wants to watch a spanking from chelsea 1not the club level mob that for sure the corporates have all but deserted Arsenal look at all the club level 2/400 quid tickets on sale as well as the other less gently priced upper tier ones !
this is hitting hard but will they learn ???
Nah nothing says fuck you fans like an xhaka extended contract !

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Herd wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:19 pm
The fans are finally voting with their feet ,who wants to watch a spanking from chelsea 1not the club level mob that for sure the corporates have all but deserted Arsenal look at all the club level 2/400 quid tickets on sale as well as the other less gently priced upper tier ones !
I been saying on here for about a decade now that until people stop going/buying season tickets then there will be a gradual decline with Kroenke in charge. Yes Arteta is the manager but who appointed him?

There is no football knowledge, ambition, any clue at all with the people in charge at Arsenal.
Time for complete revolution or keep going and accept that we will be playing Championship football within 3 years.

Herd

Post by Herd »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:46 pm
Herd wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:19 pm
I been saying on here for about a decade now that until people stop going/buying season tickets then there will be a gradual decline with Kroenke in charge. Yes Arteta is the manager but who appointed him?

There is no football knowledge, ambition, any clue at all with the people in charge at Arsenal.
Time for complete revolution or keep going and accept that we will be playing Championship football within 3 years.
For once Rob old chap I almost agree ,I do think Arteta wants to be succsessful but he is a lone man on a shoip of fools .
He's not the messiah or even the man who will guide us back but he has the hardest job to get rid of the toxic shits that still infest our club .
If he can do this it will be a start but until they go we most certainly wont be doing anything.
Giving xhaka an extended contracct though has blown my tiny mind however !

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

A11M11 wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:07 pm

Can you transfer them to a silver or red member direct? I am watching Limerick in All Ireland, so not interested, but suspect a few on here would be.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Club confirms Aubameyang, Lacazette, Runarsson & Willian have all been absent with COVID-19.

Of the four, only Aubameyang has a chance of being involved on Sunday.

Auba is now negative for COVID-19 and will be assessed ahead of Sunday's game.

Lacazette is still recovering and won't be available. #AFC

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Well the club have finally come clean, Auba, Laca, Runarsson and Willian :shock: all have covid and only Auba has a chance for Sunday.

I’d say it was a complete cluster fuck behind the scenes in the days leading up to Brentford wondering if there was any more spread across the squad and the game hanging in the balance if there was.

As shit as the performance was and I’m not going to make excuses for it but the build up must have been in complete disarray if the entire squad isolated and got tested. What a cluster fuck and so on brand for us.