Other Matches Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by rodders999 »

**Update**

Messiah Poch’s trophy haul -

ZERO.

Poldi

Post by Poldi »

Dier not dire tonight :?

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

I made a small mess in my boxers when Dier skies that penalty.

So funny the way Jorginho rolled in that penalty and then that overrated showpony Luiz got to dump them out.

Never any danger of them winning that penalty shootout.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Feeling massively nostalgic after Giroud allowed us to relive the banter era with all those missed chances in the second half.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Ha ha ha fucking ha ha. :D What a bunch of fucking bottle-job *word censored* they are.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Elite level coach.

I must be getting old or something because I cannot keep up with all the hip slang these kids use nowadays. Does "elite" mean "bang average" or "non-trophy winning"? :D

11 year career. No trophies. Elite. :barscarf: 8)

Watching Chubsy Dire waddle up for that penno I fucking swear he was eating! :lol:

Giroud was immense in a PL-average-bit-shit kind of way. Showed for everything, wrestled 2 CHs at times, linked the play superbly at other times, and then when it really mattered absolutely fluffed 3 piss easy match winning chances! :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Can that stat-obsessed American blogger fucktard confirm if Poxychinos' average trophy position is 0.00000 or 0.0000001 allowing for any off season friendly tournaments in Thailand or Hong Kong or wherever?

:rubchin:

:D

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:05 am
Elite level coach.

I must be getting old or something because I cannot keep up with all the hip slang these kids use nowadays. Does "elite" mean "bang average" or "non-trophy winning"? :D

Watching Chubsy Dire waddle up for that penno I fucking swear he was eating! :lol:

Giroud was immense in a PL-average-a-bit-shit kind of way. Showed for everything, wrestled 2 CHs at times, linked the play superbly at other times, and then when it really mattered absolutely fluffed 3 piss easy match winning chances! :lol:
Giroud held the ball up brilliantly, switched play to the left wing, sprinted into the box to meet a delicious cross and put it wide.. Ladies and gentlemen Oliver Giroud...
Some Spuds fan/apologist on Talk sport saying in European terms they won the tie but the rules were changed this year for this competition..I sense a DVD of this great effort will hit the shelves soon.
Dier should have had at least one yellow card in the first ten minutes. He is a prize tool. Some Gooners on Twitter feeling dirty about celebrating a Chavs win , they were not, we were all celebrating a Spuds defeat.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:15 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Elite level coach.

Giroud was immense in a PL-average-a-bit-shit kind of way. Showed for everything, wrestled 2 CHs at times, linked the play superbly at other times, and then when it really mattered absolutely fluffed 3 piss easy match winning chances! :lol:
Giroud held the ball up brilliantly, switched play to the left wing, sprinted into the box to meet a delicious cross and put it wide.. Ladies and gentlemen Oliver Giroud...
Some Spuds fan/apologist on Talk sport saying in European terms they won the tie but the rules were changed this year for this competition..I sense a DVD of this great effort will hit the shelves soon.
Dier should have had at least one yellow card in the first ten minutes. He is a prize tool. Some Gooners on Twitter feeling dirty about celebrating a Chavs win , they were not, we were all celebrating a Spuds defeat.
Bang on the money Brady mate. My missus asked me "who do you want to win this?" I replied "it's who I want to lose". :D

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:26 am
Bradywasking wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Elite level coach.

Bang on the money Brady mate. My missus asked me "who do you want to win this?" I replied "it's who I want to lose". :D
You must have one of those kitchen-living room open-plan things. How else could you hear her?

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:21 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Elite level coach.

You must have one of those kitchen-living room open-plan things. How else could you hear her?
And with his cock down her throat too......impressive :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Elite level coach.

:lol: :lol:

She was bringing me a beer and a snack. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:36 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Elite level coach.

And with his cock down her throat too......impressive :wink:
:lol: :lol:

Well it is the best way to stop her talking whilst she delivers the beer and snack. 8)

John F

Post by John F »

Afc Wimbledon :barscarf: I used to live ten minutes walk from the old Kingstonian ground they now play at even though I didn't watch them play as I can only support one team.
A lot of people I know fed up with being ripped off by Premier league teams started watching them,so I am going to claim it ,my home town (that is tell they move back to Wimbledon) 4 West Ham 2

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

John F wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:42 am
Afc Wimbledon :barscarf: I used to live ten minutes walk from the old Kingstonian ground they now play at even though I didn't watch them play as I can only support one team.
A lot of people I know fed up with being ripped off by Premier league teams started watching them,so I am going to claim it ,my home town (that is tell they move back to Wimbledon) 4 West Ham 2
I have a soft spot for them too John, I grew up in St Reatham ,so they were my local club - albeit Ithsmian league back then, my Dad would take us there to watch quite regularly when I was a nipper. Much respect for what the fans have done to rise from the ashes.