The Banner

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
HashKads

Post by HashKads »

Sutch wrote:I saw that on the twitter page, is there any way we can listen to it again? I missed it :cry:
We'll put it up soonish.

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

kingjayson1 wrote:
Dan_85 wrote:Someone rang up TS to sabotage the interview?!
Yeah posed as AFCNOTPLC and cancelled.
Frank was hacked :shock:

By who?

The Club? :shock: :?

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

kingjayson1 wrote:
So who spoke to them? Frank? As in Frank from off here? That was a legit interview?

Apologies if i'm being slow :lol: Just got in from work to find the AKB trying to hijack the airwaves lol

mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Post by mikeyb772001 »

Gooner producer emailed us. He is a fan of the group and wanted us to do an interview.

Talksport then announced the up coming interview and the twitter page went crazy with abuse!

Got a email from talksport saying Frank rang in to cancel, said it sounded like an Oldish chap!

Obviously it wasn't Frank as he did a great fucking job!

Fucking akb sabotage!

The same people giving us abuse are now being more positive about the group!

brazilianGOONER

Post by brazilianGOONER »

mikeyb772001 wrote:Gooner producer emailed us. He is a fan of the group and wanted us to do an interview.

Talksport then announced the up coming interview and the twitter page went crazy with abuse!

Got a email from talksport saying Frank rang in to cancel, said it sounded like an Oldish chap!

Obviously it wasn't Frank as he did a great fucking job!

Fucking akb sabotage!

The same people giving us abuse are now being more positive about the group!
good stuff mate :barscarf:

i mean, what a bunch of fuckers, but great to see how much this is getting into peoples minds! :barscarf:

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

Dan_85 wrote:
kingjayson1 wrote:
So who spoke to them? Frank? As in Frank from off here? That was a legit interview?

Apologies if i'm being slow :lol: Just got in from work to find the AKB trying to hijack the airwaves lol
Yeah it was Frank off of here. Some other *word censored* tried to sabotage the interview though.

Northbank88

Post by Northbank88 »

Really good interview, agreed with everything on there.
Roll on Norwich!

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Yep, hats off to Frank. Well done mate. No mad rambling, just excellent reasoned argument.
By the way, the second caller whose name I can't remember was also very very good. Excellent points of view.

It's clear that this banner does not actually need to go up anywhere. The fact that an hour of Talkshite has been devoted to it has shown what a lot of fans are feeling so SWLGooner.......WELL DONE TOO!!

In fact, well done everybody, you've all done very well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jamjc64

Post by jamjc64 »

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

It's all kicking off on twitter, hacking scandal now!

AKBs employing dirty tricks :lol:

Jumpers For Goalposts

Post by Jumpers For Goalposts »

Just listened to the TalkSport interview with Frank. Well done Frank!!!! - you put the points across very eloquently and this will make it much harder for anyone to dismiss us as a bunch of nutters.

There will obviously be a backlash against us with loads of AKBs coming out of the woodwork and there'll be loads of "One Arsene Wenger" being sung on Sunday.

BUT - what this may well do is galvanise the silent majority of supporters. The many thousands that sit and moan at home games but leave early - most of these people are not happy so hopefully this will let them know that the tide is turning and hopefully they will now let their feelings be known.

By that I mean the 40,000 or so that booed at half-time against Villa in May and then left well before the lap of dishonour - these people may well hold Wenger's fate in their hands because if they turn on Wenger, it won't be possible to ignore or marginalise them.

AA23Northbank

Post by AA23Northbank »

Just listened to the interview, very well done Frank, points made very well imo :barscarf: :D

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

Page won't load for me, must be popular!

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Dan_85 wrote:
Page won't load for me, must be popular!

i have same problem

JMascis666

Post by JMascis666 »

I heard Frank's interview on the commute home and was very proud of the way he put our point of view across.