The Summer 2014 TRANSFER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: The oh f**k why TRANSFER THREAD

Post by rodders999 »

piresistible

Post by piresistible »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:Piss off Wanbeck and piss of Wanker. Couple of tosspot , cuntbags. If we do sign Wanbeck, I hope his first act is to mishit a shot which hits Wanker right in the fucking face.

FFS calm down, Falcao is on 350k per week, tax free. So just wondering how much utd are paying him pre tax to match that. Read on busby’s babe’s they’re paying his salary in full, not a penny from Monaco. Think that explains why he “chose” not to sign for any champions league club (many were rumoured to want him;City, Chelsea, Madrid, I don’t think we’d have been in the reckoning…..). I wouldn't blame him for taking fools’ money, but I think his moves show him to be a real mercenary (first to Monaco when all expected a bigger club, and now to utd when champions league football was beckoning…).

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

I don't mind the Welbeck signing. Admittedly, he isn't what any of us would have wanted, but he can play across the front 3 as well as on his own. He is loads better than Sanogo. A bit of a weird one really because I thought that Sanchez would have been the number 9 as Wenger claimed, but we now know that 'we have an unbelievable amount of strikers' was in fact a load of bullshit.

We desperately need a centreback. 30 minutes left!

swimmer1

Post by swimmer1 »

Six defenders unbelievable can't think what is happening all that mullerings from last season and now got even less defenders two CBS chambers is a right back only think bellerin will get promoted fuck knows who will play in the milk cup

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

begeegs wrote:I don't mind the Welbeck signing. Admittedly, he isn't what any of us would have wanted, but he can play across the front 3 as well as on his own. He is loads better than Sanogo. A bit of a weird one really because I thought that Sanchez would have been the number 9 as Wenger claimed, but we now know that 'we have an unbelievable amount of strikers' was in fact a load of bullshit.

We desperately need a centreback. 30 minutes left!
I see everyone's long since given up on a natural defensive midfielder joining us then. Just the eight years he's been searching for the Vieira replacement then

Post by 1989 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
1989 wrote:Utd fans gutted about Welbeck:

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/danny-we ... 16/page-55
"He's basically replaced Welbeck with Falcao. one of the greatest strikers in world football. So we have to lose squad players and if LVG had his way far more probably that whats been achieved in that regard to balance the books. Laters Welbeck!"

Yeah they sound absolutely gutted, You're making yourself sound like the sort of Gooner the wanky Adrian Durham was mocking earlier when he said "admit it Arsenal fans, you all thought Danny Welbeck was rubbish. Now you'll be telling us how you always thought he was a good player"
Nice one SteveO. Pick out one of the few posts that are happy to see him go. 90% are gutted.

QuartzGooner

Re: The 28 minutes left TRANSFER THREAD

Post by QuartzGooner »

Frimpong signs for FC Ufa in Russia, it's somewhere near Kazakhstan.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Sanogo at CB and I'm not taking the piss!

Naki_Gooner

Post by Naki_Gooner »

Where are the pics of Natalie? :cry:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Calm down......the boys in red and white have smashed their transfer record I'm hearing..........

DONE DEAL

Posted at 22:33

Rotherham have broken their transfer record to sign Oldham striker Jonson Clarke-Harris.

VAVAVOOM 14

Post by VAVAVOOM 14 »

Where the fu*k is our DM and CB!!!!

:censored:

silus

Post by silus »

For fucks sake.....being better than Sanogo does not mean it's a good signing....it'd be fucking hard to be worse than him!!!!

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Bony gave the best display of CF play (in the game at our place) that I've seen since Drogba repeatedly smashed us

Confirmed that he has a £19m release clause and no doubt his wages probably under 50k per week

"No better than what we have"
"Nobody available at the right price"

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

On the 11th bong I'm going to erupt in my undies :barscarf:

Post by 1989 »

Manure have spent over 145m pounds this summer and haven't sorted out their main weaknesses.