Deadline day Arshavin saga

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Mikegooner87i

Post by Mikegooner87i »

fucking player of the month! we all know the only fucking player worth the prize this month is van persie.

TELL US WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON YOU BUNCH OF *word censored*!

MM99

Post by MM99 »

WalesGooner71 wrote:Its just being done the typical Arsenal way - long winded and drawn out!! Same as our attacking of late - Get the ball forward and then pass it around until we either lose the ball or walk it in the net!!!

From what i read yesterday the only way the deadline could be extended was if the weather played a factor - well its reported the medical is done - so thats not it - he is definately in London - so that not it!! - We are told the paperwork was faxed at 4.30 so thats not the problem >? It cant be money as a wire transfer doesnt get affected by the weather - in fact Hill Wood could have flown over with a suitcase of roubles since the deadline?

Something doesnt seem right and it doesnt help that the club and the Fa seem to think its ok to say nothing?

The club are always banging on about us being the twelfth man and all that crap - they take out money left right and centre and then treat us like mushrooms (feed us shit and keep us in the dark)!!!
fuckin hell, some people just like to moan. the problem is nothign to do with arsenal or zenit now, its down to the premier league to ratify the deal. once the premier league say its all in order then arsenal can officially announce it, the reason AFC havent announced it yet, itsthat there is a chance of the PL saying that the deals not valid, and how much of a cock would the club look then if they put it on their site beforehand? (manure and ramsey spring to mind)

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Captain Fabregas wrote:Andrei Arshavin told not to join 'thieves' in England by Russian politician

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... -21094564/
Get the fucking NUKES ready!!!!!!

TheOne2Smooth

Post by TheOne2Smooth »

here is what happened to the last person who told me Arshavin wasn't coming

to be honest though I wasnt to kean on on him but after all this effort I really want to sign him as we would have egg on or faces

Captain Fabregas

Post by Captain Fabregas »

why do you feel the need to hold little girls tits when people tell you we arn't signing arshavin? :lol:

Lethal

Post by Lethal »

TheOne2Smooth wrote:here is what happened to the last person who told me Arshavin wasn't coming

you groped them ? :shock:

TheOne2Smooth

Post by TheOne2Smooth »

she was not little !! she said she was 18!! grrrr

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

TheOne2Smooth wrote:here is what happened to the last person who told me Arshavin wasn't coming

to be honest though I wasnt to kean on on him but after all this effort I really want to sign him as we would have egg on or faces
I hope you got your own permission to put that picture up mate :lol: :wink:

sorry, couldn't help it :barscarf:

TheOne2Smooth

Post by TheOne2Smooth »

SPUDMASHER wrote:

I hope you got your own permission to put that picture up mate :lol: :wink:
Well I pm'd myself but I'm waiting on a reply

Captain Fabregas

Post by Captain Fabregas »

I won't even ask what the dog is doing

barnfield88

Post by barnfield88 »

Now there was no need for that!!!!!

TheOne2Smooth

Post by TheOne2Smooth »

Captain Fabregas wrote:I won't even ask what the dog is doing
that dog is doing nothing!! well not in that pic

just for Wayno

NBM

Post by NBM »

TheOne2Smooth wrote:

just for Wayno
He'll get jealous!! :wink:

Lethal

Post by Lethal »

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=49ZxHju9c ... re=related]

look at arshavin from 3.10 the look on his face when he disagrees with the interviewer is priceless :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

TheOne2Smooth wrote:

just for Wayno
What breed of dog is that? It looks like an easilypleased spaniel :lol: :lol: :wink: