BSM March before Swansea

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
the playing mantis

Re: BSM Gathering before Swansea

Post by the playing mantis »

its a means to an end though, start with the board aw will follow. still there will be plenty like u and your RA kin left to gobble him off!

NBN

Post by NBN »

donaldo wrote:That would be the same RedAction that had a march to keep Wenger :banghead: :banghead:
Why don't go and do your research on what the BSM is about before you start making comments. Got nothing to do with Wenger.

I will be there on the 1st, good to see people getting off their arses and taking some action, far too many sheep who are blindly fed the bullshit by the board at ours these days. We want our Arsenal back.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Just get Hill-Wood off the board and it would have achieved something

I can't believe Kroenke allows this tosser to be one of the faces of the club

augie

Post by augie »

NBN wrote:
donaldo wrote:That would be the same RedAction that had a march to keep Wenger :banghead: :banghead:
Why don't go and do your research on what the BSM is about before you start making comments. Got nothing to do with Wenger.

I will be there on the 1st, good to see people getting off their arses and taking some action, far too many sheep who are blindly fed the bullshit by the board at ours these days. We want our Arsenal back.

Why dont you read what you quoted ? Donaldo had a go at redaction (with good reason imo) not BSM so telling him to research BSM is totally irrelevent to what he was saying :roll:

armchair

Post by armchair »

NBN wrote:

Nothing to do with Wenger? Really? Theres the problem right there. Its never Wengers fault. Mr blameless. :banghead:

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Needs to have a Wenger Out element to this march now!

Enough is enough :evil:

armchair

Post by armchair »

The elephant in the room. :(

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

NBN wrote:

The RedAction had a march to keep Wenger in 2009

You say the march has nothing to do with Wenger.Why not?He is the figurehead for the board.Nothing that goes on at Arsenal is done without the say so of Wenger.You wont get your Arsenal back as long as Wenger is manager

augie

Post by augie »

donaldo wrote:
NBN wrote:

The RedAction had a march to keep Wenger in 2009

You say the march has nothing to do with Wenger.Why not?He is the figurehead for the board.Nothing that goes on at Arsenal is done without the say so of Wenger.You wont get your Arsenal back as long as Wenger is manager

I agree with a lot of BSM's objectives but sadly I have to say that that ship has long since sailed :cry: Much of what is rotten at our club is down to wenger but changing the crest, suing a lady hat shop owner etc is down to the shower of c**ts on our board and you cannot unring a bell that has already been rung.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Get scarves out, banners out, make a visible sign inside the ground that public opinion is against Wenger, the board, the prices, the whole fucking lot.

SurreyGooner

Post by SurreyGooner »

Will go to the march but no match ticket, thankfully

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:Needs to have a Wenger Out element to this march now!

armchair supporter wrote:The elephant in the room. :(
Ain't that the truth!! :banghead: :banghead: Despite agreeing with a lot of the BSM's general aims and 'doffing' my cap at their good intentions, what aspect of what they're marching for is actually going to make the team better on the pitch? :? :rubchin: :oops:

augie

Post by augie »

I Hate Hleb wrote:
Natural Born Gooner wrote:Needs to have a Wenger Out element to this march now!

armchair supporter wrote:The elephant in the room. :(
Ain't that the truth!! :banghead: :banghead: Despite agreeing with a lot of the BSM's general aims and 'doffing' my cap at their good intentions, what aspect of what they're marching for is actually going to make the team better on the pitch? :? :rubchin: :oops:

They have decided to opt out of any protest against wenger cos they believe that will foster a feeling of inclusion within the Gooner army - maybe it is cos I am biased but I believe that their choice may well keep some Gooners on board but, again this is only my opinion, but I believe it will prevent many Gooners from joining in. Like it or not any protest like this needs some "real meat on the bones" and for many wenger is just that - take wenger out of the equation then you are left with frills that will not improve tactics, will not improve team selection, will not improve player recruitment or anything else that involves on pitch issues. People can, with some justification, point to the need to remove those above wenger to really change the direction of the club but if you look at manure you will see an example of a club owned by greedy yanks that need ousting but who are still being driven forward season after season by a relentless manager who refuses to accept anything less than winning trophies

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

I completely agree with every single sentiment about removing Wenger. But fact is that BSM will only be successful if it garners widespread support from Gooners, and unfortunately (and astoundingly) Wenger is still supported by a considerable majority.

augie

Post by augie »

northbank123 wrote:I completely agree with every single sentiment about removing Wenger. But fact is that BSM will only be successful if it garners widespread support from Gooners, and unfortunately (and astoundingly) Wenger is still supported by a considerable majority.

I do not agree with that at all - I firmly believe that there is a large percentage of Gooners who now want him out but afraid of saying so publicly :roll: Look at how widespread the chanting of "you dont know what you're doing" was last season v manure when he subbed the ox - a reaction like that doesnt just spring up from nowhere and you could see that it has been bubbling under the surface for a long time. Many Gooners within the ground are afraid of speaking out against wenger for fear of a backlash from the people around them and these people need a group to unite them all together and make their feelings known. Everytime a new fans group springs up I hope that we will finally have a group willing to stand up publicly against wenger but everytime I am left disappointed :(