The "Clive Xhakatard is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
DB10GOONER

Re: The "Phat Tung Harry Kane Is a Diving c*nt" Thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:30 am
The Premier League witnessed an unprecedented event this afternoon, with all 30 goals being scored by Harry Kane, including a record 11 in his team's meeting with Champions-elect Manchester City.
When I queried how 11 goals could be attributed to the England striker in a match that ended 3-1, Chairman of the Spurious Goals Panel, Mr.Kane, explained that the three goals Harry scored against his own team counted double, and pointed out that I appeared to have forgotten the 4 goals Harry scored in the warm-up.

In a spittle-strewn interview with the new leading scorer, Kane told me, "I swear that DNA, from where I'd previously slobbered onto all this afternoon's pitches, was found on the balls."
Kane added that he hoped to bag a couple more goals in tomorrow's matches in Newcastle and Manchester.
:lol: :lol:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Youtube.

Over the years it's been brilliant; educational, informative, entertaining, but in the last couple of weeks it's started spouting out endless, gormless recommendations. What shit-filled, corrupted algorithm must they have developed that thinks I want to subscribe to 'the building of the new white hart lane', 'west ham fan channel', 'vlad tepesblog', 'good morning britain''?

Then the lying crunt tells me it'll tune up my recommendations only for the same fucking channels to be suggested the next day.

Bastards.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

The people I work with (decent crowd normally) who today know al about Arsenal and Weber rtf.
Apparently Wenger deserves a lot of respect etc.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

WENGER IS A C.U.N.T

There that's THAT Sorted. :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-44356232

This does my fuckin' head in! :evil: :evil: :evil:

These cuntts...This is Britain - OUR Country - so FUCKOFF! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :box: :cussing: :box:

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

I could probably post this every day of the week, but I saw a photo today of Floyd Mayweather, whose posted a picture of himself in front of a pile of cash, announcing to the world that he's off on a shopping trip.

Why do these twats feel the need to seek affirmation through money? Are their dicks so small? Do they really think that those of us that aren't rich think, "Oh, isn't he amazing, so much better than me, I now love him even more!"

See also; Conor McGregor and half the rappers and ypung rich people on the planet.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

GranadaJoe wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:42 pm
I could probably post this every day of the week, but I saw a photo today of Floyd Mayweather, whose posted a picture of himself in front of a pile of cash, announcing to the world that he's off on a shopping trip.

Why do these twats feel the need to seek affirmation through money? Are their dicks so small? Do they really think that those of us that aren't rich think, "Oh, isn't he amazing, so much better than me, I now love him even more!"

See also; Conor McGregor and half the rappers and ypung rich people on the planet.
Heard a tale of Ipswich “legend” Kieron Dyer burning a £50 note in a local nightclub once - not sure if true but if so even mediocre players are so full of themselves.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GranadaJoe wrote:

Given that we Oirish have a healthy dislike and mistrust of anyone of us that has huge success it won't surprise you to know that McGregor is hated by most Dubliners - with the exception of the chav/urban scum demographic. He is an embarrassment and a complete prick. We are having his birth certificate investigated to try determine that he is really a culchie Fifth Columnist. :D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:51 pm
GranadaJoe wrote:

Given that we Oirish have a healthy dislike and mistrust of anyone of us that has huge success it won't surprise you to know that McGregor is hated by most Dubliners - with the exception of the chav/urban scum demographic. He is an embarrassment and a complete prick. We are having his birth certificate investigated to try determine that he is really a culchie Fifth Columnist. :D :wink:
Could be he still falls on his knees whenever anyone switches on a light bulb. :D

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

DB10GOONER wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:

Theres me thinking he was a traveller!.... :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Pogba. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:29 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:

One thing about the "Traveller community" here is that the urban myth about them all being great fighters is not a myth. Without wishing to stereotype them, they can fight. As in proper fight. Once went to a bare knuckle traveller fight in Galway for a laugh whilst on a stag. Honestly the most intimidating and genuinely scary atmosphere I've ever experienced. The crowd was about 50% young aggressive travellers and the rest idiot lads like us on a jolly up. There were fights breaking out in the audience never mind the actual scheduled fights! :shock: We left early. :lol: :wink:

I've practised kickboxing for over 20 years, Krav for the last 5 and am currently learning some MMA stuff and I can promise you the one cùnt I would never think of fronting is a Traveller. :| :wink:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:25 am
Allgunsblazin wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:

One thing about the "Traveller community" here is that the urban myth about them all being great fighters is not a myth. Without wishing to stereotype them, they can fight. As in proper fight. Once went to a bare knuckle traveller fight in Galway for a laugh whilst on a stag. Honestly the most intimidating and genuinely scary atmosphere I've ever experienced. The crowd was about 50% young aggressive travellers and the rest idiot lads like us on a jolly up. There were fights breaking out in the audience never mind the actual scheduled fights! :shock: We left early. :lol: :wink:

I've practised kickboxing for over 20 years, Krav for the last 5 and am currently learning some MMA stuff and I can promise you the one cùnt I would never think of fronting is a Traveller. :| :wink:
It's in their blood, a bit o duelling banjos!. :shock: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Pogba. :censored:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:25 am
Allgunsblazin wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
GranadaJoe wrote:

Not wishing to stereotype but I am doing it anyway, travellers are generally mistreated from birth from within. The fathers use the fists on the kids from an early age. It's a way of life and isn't questioned and as a result a part of their toughness in later years is an ability to take punishment as a result of their upbringing.