BSM March before Swansea

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Redsenga1

Re: BSM Gathering before Swansea

Post by Redsenga1 »

Just back from the shambles of what was a game today, I will be joining in the bsm march, from my observations where I sit it feels like sentiment towards wenger is changing, in the sense and people are wanting change, a few voiced them today but also led to a few confrontations between Gooners which made two tourists leave which was good....If we lose to the *word censored* next week I think something will kick off between fractions of supporters......breaking eggs and omolettes we need this *word censored* out

armchair

Post by armchair »

A protest that complains about the "mismanagement" of the club then totally and deliberately ignores the orchestrater and originator of the "mismanagement" ie:- the Manager, has some serious flaws imo.

Had there been an element included which confronted Wengers role in our problems then it would be an inclusive movement and I would most definitely have attended.

The fact that they are totally ignoring any of Wengers involvement in an attempt not to "ailienate" anyone or to offend Wenger supporters only serves to ailienate the likes of me who see Wenger as the biggest problem at the club.

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

As much as I'd like to believe it will make a bit of difference, it won't make a blind bit of difference. Loss of revenue from thechaps league next year will be the only thing that will change anything.

If you want anything to change start praying Fellaini, Jelavic,Howard and Mirallas stay relatively injury free. Pray the dippers tell Walnutt to do one and throw money at Huntelaar(him and the rat faced racist would tear up the league). I draw the line at hoping for any good fortune for the c**ts down the road.

I will go but fully expect some buls**t morale boosting win over the swans and the usual media t**ts will say we don't know we're born. We've never had it so good, careful what you wish for blah,blah,blah.

Sad thing is I think it's quite possible at the end of the season, even failing to get 4th won't force their hand because the money from next season is going up about 20 odd million from the league, Walnutt will get 7-10 million and Sagna will go to City or the chavs for £15million. We will promote Eisfeld,Gnabry and buy some cheap useless c**t like Bosingwa for next to nothing and they will be profits in, we'll be told the team's more balanced :cussing: and their will be lots of back slapping and cigars handed out in the board room.

tel

Post by tel »

Just got back from today's bollocks,luckily I enjoy going for a beer with the lads I know or I'd have stopped going ages ago.

Inside the ground from block 7 today was soul destroying. Their is no life, no passion and no soul amongst our support. Ebe
Even my rants at Wenger at 2-2 & 3-2 were greeted by dirty looks or silence. There is no change in atmosphere towards the manager or the board in there, today was the perfect opportunity to let them have it but there was no interest at all.

I will go to the march on 1 Dec but I predict the noisy ones will disperse to the local pubs whilst the rest of us including me go into the theatre of silence.

Redsenga1

Post by Redsenga1 »

tel wrote:Just got back from today's bollocks,luckily I enjoy going for a beer with the lads I know or I'd have stopped going ages ago.

Inside the ground from block 7 today was soul destroying. Their is no life, no passion and no soul amongst our support. Ebe
Even my rants at Wenger at 2-2 & 3-2 were greeted by dirty looks or silence. There is no change in atmosphere towards the manager or the board in there, today was the perfect opportunity to let them have it but there was no interest at all.

I will go to the march on 1 Dec but I predict the noisy ones will disperse to the local pubs whilst the rest of us including me go into the theatre of silence.
Block 6 was ok but certainly a lot of pissed off Gooners just needs a group to kick off, wenger out chant....I for one would join in....even lifting a banner....the spud game maybe the breaking point....

tel

Post by tel »

Redsenga1 wrote:
tel wrote:Just got back from today's bollocks,luckily I enjoy going for a beer with the lads I know or I'd have stopped going ages ago.

Block 6 was ok but certainly a lot of pissed off Gooners just needs a group to kick off, wenger out chant....I for one would join in....even lifting a banner....the spud game maybe the breaking point....
Block 6 was not ok, the fact you think it is says everything about our "support". As a silver member I move around game to game but today's support was shit. Red action or whoever they are were silent as was most of the ground. We wait for the players to lift the fans, it wasn't always like that..........

Redsenga1

Post by Redsenga1 »

Well my view counts for fuck all then, ok meant where I sat we sang full stop, content was not wenger out but the tide will change, that's for sure, we can't live in the past but we can shape the future...we all have a part in that if we want our arsenal back....

tel

Post by tel »

Redsenga1 wrote:Well my view counts for fuck all then, ok meant where I sat we sang full stop, content was not wenger out but the tide will change, that's for sure, we can't live in the past but we can shape the future...we all have a part in that if we want our arsenal back....
Sang full stop? I was next to your block, the few songs that did start were from around the ground!!!! The tide will only change when we finish mid table and we get gates of 40k. There's too much apathy amongst our fans to do otherwise.

Redsenga1

Post by Redsenga1 »

tel wrote:
Redsenga1 wrote:Well my view counts for fuck all then, ok meant where I sat we sang full stop, content was not wenger out but the tide will change, that's for sure, we can't live in the past but we can shape the future...we all have a part in that if we want our arsenal back....
Sang full stop? I was next to your block, the few songs that did start were from around the ground!!!! The tide will only change when we finish mid table and we get gates of 40k. There's too much apathy amongst our fans to do otherwise.
You got it, if we can replicate our away support and group them in the ground then I am sure atmosphere would be uplifted, but doubt you will get that at the bowl due to the size and lack of young blood coming through due to being priced out, like it or not, things change but agree apathy sucks but only takes a leader to drive some change...maybe that's you?

tel

Post by tel »

Redsenga1 wrote:
tel wrote:
You got it, if we can replicate our away support and group them in the ground then I am sure atmosphere would be uplifted, but doubt you will get that at the bowl due to the size and lack of young blood coming through due to being priced out, like it or not, things change but agree apathy sucks but only takes a leader to drive some change...maybe that's you?
Looks like we agree, as for a leader I don't see anyone person can change. It will take a random event such as defeat next week or a 0-4 home defeat against Wigan or some such team. The away support could stop singing the managers name with such alarming regularity but generally the home support are very much to blame IMHO.

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

Redsenga1 wrote:
tel wrote:
I beg to differ, I still hear lots of fans singing One Aw if we happen to be doing alright in game, just wait we'll be agoal up against Villa/Everton/Bradford before the eventual collapse and one AW will ring out again as sure as night follows day.

Redsenga1

Post by Redsenga1 »

topgoon wrote:
Redsenga1 wrote:
tel wrote:
I beg to differ, I still hear lots of fans singing One Aw if we happen to be doing alright in game, just wait we'll be agoal up against Villa/Everton/Bradford before the eventual collapse and one AW will ring out again as sure as night follows day.
Your right, I heard three sing it at the reading game but it lasted all of 30 seconds (which was a shock after the first half display regardless of us winning) from where I was, personally I think there's a lot of pent up anger and frustration and next week might be the time it changes, if we lose I certainly will be making my voice heard and hopefully a few others to kill the akb apathy

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Redsenga1 wrote:
tel wrote:
The problem being that those who have given up on Wenker and don't accept the clubs bullshit spin have by and large stopped attending the home matches, leaving even more seats to be filled by those who have not seen the light, so any largescale uprising at home is very unlikely to occur unless we got tonked.

We got turned over by Wigan last season in the last few weeks of the season ffs and still no mutiny occurred, scraped to a 3-3 with mighty Norwich still little more than a few grumbles of discontent.

Hope the swansea protest is well attended. Not sure if I will be there in person

Is there a plan to protest / make voices heard outside the board area ?

Not attending the actual game but staying outside and continuing the protest may attract more media coverage ?

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

Perhaps Reg can answer this, but is there going to be any protest after the match v Swansea? There seems to be quite a few joining the march who haven't got tickets, perhaps they could meet up at the end of game when the gates are opened and walk in to join any protest that may happen in the ground?

georgeknows89

Post by georgeknows89 »

Usmanov is aware of the march and would love it to be a large attendance

I think numbers will be clearly influenced by the results against Spurs in particular and Montpellier.The swinging vote of those wanting to attend at half time v Reading then change their mind with their delusion at full time.They likewise carry on their tweeting and blogging through the highs and lows whilst we are suffering in Schalke ( yes i was there)and i'm sure the same yesterday.

BSM have done a great job in organising and promoting this and all credit to them BUT the key to its success is high attendance and the promotion of this march should be as a fans march for all ORGANISED by BSM rather than a BSM march -

There is a subtle difference .

You want those that are AISA, AST and Red Action to also be encourages to attend , especially as there are increasing common threads across all groups and Herd attendees would be great.

I understand that Red Action have indeed endorsed and backed the march but can one of their people please clarify if this means a u turn on the well publicised Love Arsenal hate Usmanov banners previously waved ?

I think that before they get a chance for a cosy russian vodka with the Usmanov team as opposes to a cup of tea with IG they need to make themselves clear on their Usmanov stance.

Anyway , well done to BSM