Would you sell Ramsey for £50m (now £20m)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Would you sell Ramsey for £50m

Yes
65%
No
26%
It depends
9%

Total votes: 68

Arsenal Till I Die

Re: Would you sell Ramsey for £50m

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Another quid goes into the "I fucking hate Aaron Ramsey" jar after tonights typically horrific/lack luster performance.

Tommy_Goon

Post by Tommy_Goon »

the thread title looks even more ridiculous as each game passes by

Wilson

Post by Wilson »

He started to believe his own hype. The links to Barcelona have really gotten to his head. If we had a manager with spine, he would sit Ramsey down and him he isnt half as technical as he thinks he is. Sloppy on the ball, misses chances, and is a defensive liability.

His back heels and flicks never work, in fact they look comical due to the spectacular fashion in which they fail.

Some of our players, really do live in a bubble and are blissfully ignorant to their own limitations. The Ramsey to Barcelona story is now about as far fetched as Walcott replacing Neymar.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Tommy_Goon wrote:the thread title looks even more ridiculous as each game passes by
:lol:

True. Hope you don't mind, mate but I'm gonna change it to reflect the reality of the situation. :D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tommy_Goon wrote:the thread title looks even more ridiculous as each game passes by
:lol:

True. Hope you don't mind, mate but I'm gonna change it to reflect the reality of the situation. :D :wink:
You know, I might have even been a bit generous at £20m... :rubchin:

:wink: