Manure (A) | PL | Sat 19 Nov 12:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Manure (A) | PL | Sat 19 Nov 12:30

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Herd wrote:
I have a really negative vibe about this one... :( :? :|

That's the one! I love that film. It's a classic cheesey old 1960's/70's war movie with a bit of comedy thrown in! :barscarf: :lol:

Kellys Heroes,1st film I ever saw in a cinema
:lol:

Great movie. It's not Xmas in my house unless I get to watch Kelly's Heroes, Trading Places, Die Hard 1 and 2 and The Great Escape. 8) :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

I think that Rocky iv was the first one I ever seen in a cinema :oops: :oops:

Went to that shithole cinema in birr once or twice (jesus that was fit to be condemned :lol: ) - went with the local youth club and thought that I was in with a chance of getting jiggy jiggy with a local girl that I fancied big time back then. Didn't work out as I planned though cos she started crying cos she was after breaking up with her boyfriend who was also there that night, so that fairly cooled my plans :wailer: :oops: Mind you I ended up going out with her a few years later and I ended up with two and a half years of "fun" :dancingbanana: :barscarf: :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

augie wrote:I think that Rocky iv was the first one I ever seen in a cinema :oops: :oops:

Went to that shithole cinema in birr once or twice (jesus that was fit to be condemned :lol: ) - went with the local youth club and thought that I was in with a chance of getting jiggy jiggy with a local girl that I fancied big time back then. Didn't work out as I planned though cos she started crying cos she was after breaking up with her boyfriend who was also there that night, so that fairly cooled my plans :wailer: :oops: Mind you I ended up going out with her a few years later and I ended up with two and a half years of "fun" :dancingbanana: :barscarf: :lol:

Remember watching a film in birr cinema as rats ran across the floor,remember another time going to watch a late movie on a Saturday night,with my then gf,a film called doctors in the nude lol.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
augie wrote:I think that Rocky iv was the first one I ever seen in a cinema :oops: :oops:

Remember watching a film in birr cinema as rats ran across the floor,remember another time going to watch a late movie on a Saturday night,with my then gf,a film called doctors in the nude lol.

You country folk are hilarious! :lol:

:wink: :wink:

postmanPat91

Post by postmanPat91 »

Sloppy seconds :D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

postmanPat91 wrote:

:lol: :lol:

He had two and a half years of fun, but the poor girl (and we all know he means goat) only had two and a half inches of fun! :lol: :wink:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Kellys Heroes,1st film I ever saw in a cinema
Think mine was "Oliver" but Im sure I went to some before that,loved the film still do !

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
postmanPat91 wrote:

He had two and a half years of fun, but the poor girl (and we all know he means goat) only had two and a half inches of fun! :lol: :wink:

Just remember stumpy, that everything is proportionate so an umpa lumpa like you could only dream of having a two and a half inch dick :oops:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
postmanPat91 wrote:

Just remember stumpy, that everything is proportionate so an umpa lumpa like you could only dream of having a two and a half inch dick :oops:

I think you'll find if you ask the ladyfolk of your village (or mud huts or whatever the fuck you culchies live in down there :wink: ) I am known as "the tripod". :shock: But in all seriousness - two and a half inch dick??!! :shock: I'm not quartering my schlong for anyone! 8)

Ya Telly Savalas slaphead looking muddafukka... :lol: :wink:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Can we get back onto topic please?? :-(

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Well said Brady.

Anyway, Daily Telegraph reporting 7 possible 'first teamers' missing for Manure including Ibrahimovic and Rooney. Cue Rashford as per last season! Please Arsene, just get them up for this and go at them from the off. Don't piss about, waiting for something to happen.
COYG!!!!!!!!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Can you both go fuck yourselves please? :wink:

postmanPat91

Post by postmanPat91 »

augie wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
postmanPat91 wrote:

:coffeespit:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:Can you both go fuck yourselves please? :wink:

:coffeespit: :high5:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

postmanPat91 wrote:

:lol: :lol: Yes, but could she play the banjo???? :D :wink: