Euros / Ingerland Hype

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Euros / Ingerland Hype

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:03 pm
Anyone know why the bird beater didn't fancy one? Proper Paul Ince Guv'nor syndrome.
He's a cowardly little cùnt unless there's a woman on the end of his fist....? :rubchin:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

shu wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:05 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:01 pm
I just hope the brainless violent idiots don't take it out on the surroundings and their families (*)

(*) DV increases by 65% when England/Wales/Scotland lose.
Bard you are more woke than Rashford

Sorry Shu - it's a genuine concern - it really does happen :cry:

btw: what does 'woke' mean? :|

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:08 pm
When he made those subs I thought wtf, these guys have not even warmed up let alone ready to take a penalty, way to much over thinking.

I guess though if you were once a bottler at penalties you would be fucked in your decision making.

Pickford was surprisingly very good at the the shoot out.

The diving Italians have won this five times now and us once, guess we are just shit, I mean really bottle jobs.

Hey ho I will really enjoy my day off tomorrow walking my dogs in the new forest followed by lunch and a beer or two.

See, over it already 8) :lol:
Surely we should be at the stage where players who could he coming on to take penalties should be out the back practising them, like in other sports where you're brought on for one thing?

John F

Post by John F »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:56 pm
Why the fuck would Borat have a 19 year old take the fifth penno ffs. :banghead:

I feel so sorry for Saka.
It wasn't the only thing B orat fucked up on that game.He watched Italy dominate the second half and waited for the equaliser that every man and his dog could see coming before changing anything.Where was Sterling and Scuba in the penalties.Overall Italy deserved it .

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:09 pm
Anyone know why the bird beater didn't fancy one? Proper Paul Ince Guv'nor syndrome.
He's a cowardly little cùnt unless there's a woman on the end of his fist....? :rubchin:
Spineless woman beating CUNTTTTT :box:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:10 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:08 pm
When he made those subs I thought wtf, these guys have not even warmed up let alone ready to take a penalty, way to much over thinking.

I guess though if you were once a bottler at penalties you would be fucked in your decision making.

Pickford was surprisingly very good at the the shoot out.

The diving Italians have won this five times now and us once, guess we are just shit, I mean really bottle jobs.

Hey ho I will really enjoy my day off tomorrow walking my dogs in the new forest followed by lunch and a beer or two.

See, over it already 8) :lol:
Surely we should be at the stage where players who could he coming on to take penalties should be out the back practising them, like in other sports where you're brought on for one thing?
Obviously Borat ain't the person for the job.

Perryashburtongroves

DB10GOONER wrote:
Put a 20 year old blonde bird there and he'd have been first up for a pop.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

John F wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Why the fuck would Borat have a 19 year old take the fifth penno ffs. :banghead:

It wasn't the only thing B orat fucked up on that game.He watched Italy dominate the second half and waited for the equaliser that every man and his dog could see coming before changing anything.Where was Sterling and Scuba in the penalties.Overall Italy deserved it .
Agreed 100% John. Poor management.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

wilson2.0

Post by wilson2.0 »

Sterling, Shaw and Grealish bottled it. No way should Saka have been taking the 5th penalty. Harry McGuire struck an excellent penalty but he probably shouldn't have been taken one.

No Italians went hiding in the shoot out leaving responsibility to their teenagers. That's why Italy won. Because they stood up and took on the pressure, where as some experienced England players capable of taking a penalty ducked the responsibility.

Perryashburtongroves

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:15 pm
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57799271

Must have been scousers
Leeds, Chelsea and Rangers more like. Why would the scouser ever cause problems in a final against Italians?

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
shu wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:05 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:01 pm
I just hope the brainless violent idiots don't take it out on the surroundings and their families (*)

(*) DV increases by 65% when England/Wales/Scotland lose.
Bard you are more woke than Rashford

Sorry Shu - it's a genuine concern - it really does happen :cry:

btw: what does 'woke' mean? :|
Originally it was having awareness of issues that concerned social justice and racial equality. Nowadays it's applied to everything. :lol:

"Are you WOKE?" ie. Are you awake? Are you aware?

wibble

Post by wibble »

John F wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Agree with all that, far too late with the required changes.
Gutted for Saka

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Daughter ended up quite tearful after that so I sent her upstairs to her xbox to play the shootout again making sure England win.

And they did !!

:lol:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

How Southgate couldn't see Mount was doing fuck all and the game was crying out for Foden's creativity is behind me.