The Official (Lobotomy Clive) Xhakatard is FINALLY gone thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
BFG4

Re: The Official (Clive) Xhakatard is a useless **** thread

Post by BFG4 »

If tof was still here then I would be disgusted with him persisting with this fucking idiot so Arteta deserves everything he gets with him. Arteta really showing up to be a Wenger discipile by going against logic and staying with this idiot.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:51 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:50 pm
A leader is someone who stands up tall when the chips are down in a hostile environment.

Step forward Aaron Ramsdale and go fuck yourself Swiss turdbag. He was everything a captain or leader isn't today - irresponsible, childish, selfish, cowardly and absent

How this c.unt has survived 3 permanent managers is just unbelievable. He really is an uber c.unt of the highest order and proved that again beyond any reasonable doubt today. What a sack of shit he is

I might hold a BBQ when he finally fucks off :D
Well said that man. 8)
Let me know how you want your steak cooked :D

Honestly when this moron finally slings his hook, I think I will be happier than when Wenger finally fucked off!

I'm trying to think of any other player who has played over 200 games for us, who I've hated as much.

In fact I went on Wikipedia just now and looked at the list of players who have played 200 or more games for the club and couldn't find one!

Do you know this fuckbag has now played 1 more game for us than Ian Wright if Wiki is to be believed???!!!!!! 4 more than Bobby Pires!
7 more than Rocky!

I couldn't find a player on there I honestly hated as much. Plenty like Van Judas and Cesc who went on to become c.unts but at least I loved them when they were here! Linda Greenpeace Bellerin is the only one who came close to incurring the same level of wrath but at least for 2-3 years before injury he was half decent

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:06 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:51 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:50 pm
A leader is someone who stands up tall when the chips are down in a hostile environment.

Step forward Aaron Ramsdale and go fuck yourself Swiss turdbag. He was everything a captain or leader isn't today - irresponsible, childish, selfish, cowardly and absent

How this c.unt has survived 3 permanent managers is just unbelievable. He really is an uber c.unt of the highest order and proved that again beyond any reasonable doubt today. What a sack of shit he is

I might hold a BBQ when he finally fucks off :D
Well said that man. 8)
Let me know how you want your steak cooked :D

Honestly when this moron finally slings his hook, I think I will be happier than when Wenger finally fucked off!

I'm trying to think of any other player who has played over 200 games for us, who I've hated as much.

In fact I went on Wikipedia just now and looked at the list of players who have played 200 or more games for the club and couldn't find one!

Do you know this fuckbag has now played 1 more game for us than Ian Wright if Wiki is to be believed???!!!!!! 4 more than Bobby Pires!
7 more than Rocky!

I couldn't find a player on there I honestly hated as much. Plenty like Van Judas and Cesc who went on to become c.unts but at least I loved them when they were here! Linda Greenpeace Bellerin is the only one who came close to incurring the same level of wrath but at least for 2-3 years before injury he was half decent
In the exact same boat here. Never actually despised an Arsenal player while they were actually playing for us - until this mong.

That bit in red is an astonishing stat. :shock:

Astonishing and shameful.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Reckon the statue is off the table :lol:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

I never one for bashing our own despite k owing he's a liability for years but the uttercunt has potentially cost us the title. If it comes to pass I hope he is hounded out of town.

All these *word censored* who say how much better he is this season fuck off he's not. He's constant self harm and a sad relic of the banter years.

Holding is shit but not a braindead me me me moron. Both need to f off.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

People are focussing on the point gained. I am telling you now, if we lose the title it was Xhaka that cost us. Absolutely fucking brain dead to start a row out of nothing. Total fucking c unt.

the playing mantis

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:18 pm
People are focussing on the point gained. I am telling you now, if we lose the title it was Xhaka that cost us. Absolutely fucking brain dead to start a row out of nothing. Total fucking c unt.
Did you just ignore my above post! ;)

Im ba gimg the same drum.

The *word censored* has metaphorical blood on his hands... potentially...

Even the bbc report says it. Complete selfish brain dead *word censored*.

the playing mantis

PS if u see the *word censored* in your village shit thru his letterbox or something.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

the playing mantis wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:23 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:18 pm
Did you just ignore my above post! ;)

Im ba gimg the same drum.

The *word censored* has metaphorical blood on his hands... potentially...

Even the bbc report says it. Complete selfish brain dead *word censored*.
It’s just cathartic to keep writing down how I feel. Without that fucking meltdown we win that game straightforwardly. Total fucking c unt.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:24 pm
PS if u see the *word censored* in your village shit thru his letterbox or something.
Ha. He lives closer into London I think. Could be Hadley Wood but not sure.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Or better still smash his shins with a baseball bat.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:39 am
Ha. He lives closer into London I think. Could be Hadley Wood but not sure.
Could you be more specific please? I'm asking for a friend :wink:

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

I like to think I’m fairly level headed but it’s 24 hours and I’m still finding myself furious that we have this walking brain haemorrhage in our team, and as stand in captain.

In truth we all knew Xhaka would end up costing us the league by doing something stupid. It was a case of when, not if, and yesterday was the when.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:59 am

Or better still smash his shins with a baseball bat.
THEN shit through his letter box. :high5:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

BFG4 wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:59 pm
If tof was still here then I would be disgusted with him persisting with this fucking idiot so Arteta deserves everything he gets with him. Arteta really showing up to be a Wenger discipile by going against logic and staying with this idiot.

Yep, exactly this. I said the same thing on the match thread....as piss poor and a complete liability as he is, he doesn't pick himself. Arteta has nailed his colours to the Xhaka mast and is paying the price. Unfortunately, we're all paying that price too.

What's even worse, is that I can guarantee that Arteta won't lay any blame on the Swiss clown and will defend him if the question comes up.

If I live to be 300, I'll never work out what the last 3 managers (plus Freddy) have seen in this bloke. Defies all logic. There is absolutely nothing that he adds. I said on here years ago that even the likes of Robbie Savage were disruptors who would run around kicking the opposition, but Xhaka is either damagingly anonymous, or actively creating problems for us.

Given what has happened this season, it's difficult to condemn Arteta, but the bottom line is that the Xhaka problem and how it may well have cost us the title, is on the manager. It's difficult for me to have faith in a manager that rates Xhaka.