Other Matches Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by rodders999 »

Fwat Fwucking Fwank :coffeespit:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 5:49 pm
Done deal from what I’m told.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/footbal ... gue-latest

Just read this. Absolute clusterfuck.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

That Obnoxious Little Cun.T Fernades is diving like an Olympic diver and the ref is buying it every time....

Manure must have 3 of the most Obnoxious, Odious, LittleCUNTS in the Prem: fernades, antony and mctominay. :cussing: :box:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
It just gets more and more embarrassing with every passing week.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The more I see Donkey Declan plodding around the field, blowing out his arse after 20 minutes, passing it sideways and backwards for the entire game the more I shit myself that we’ll spunk 70 million up against the wall for him in the summer.

Is there a more overrated player in the league? He’s fucking shit.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Fat Frank being set up like the mug he is.

Like I said recently, the Chavs have to play 7 of the top 8 still this season, they are going to lose at least 3 or 4 of those. They don't want Nagelsman or Poxychino coming in and embarrassingly losing those games, better to get a mug in to look stupid in return for a million quid. Frank is too thick to see the shit coming his way!! :lol:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Just watched a bloke called Craig Hope from the Daily Mail on SSN call Newcastle “the best side in the country right now” and Eddie Howe “the best coach in the country right now.” Craig Hope is a Geordie but fuck me. :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:43 pm
Just watched a bloke called Craig Hope from the Daily Mail on SSN call Newcastle “the best side in the country right now” and Eddie Howe “the best coach in the country right now.” Craig Hope is a Geordie but fuck me. :lol:
:coffeespit:

He's a fucking retarded geordie! :lol:

Arsenal are the best side in the country right now and Arteta is the best coach in the country right now and yes I never thought I'd write those words but at the moment thems the facts!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

TeeCee wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:38 pm
Fat Frank being set up like the mug he is.

Like I said recently, the Chavs have to play 7 of the top 8 still this season, they are going to lose at least 3 or 4 of those. They don't want Nagelsman or Poxychino coming in and embarrassingly losing those games, better to get a mug in to look stupid in return for a million quid. Frank is too thick to see the shit coming his way!! :lol:
Fat Fwank!!! AGAIN! :coffeespit:

What a moron. Cannot see it at all can he? :oops: :lol:

And what a clusterfuck of a club the chav$ are. Total Scott Tenorman moment for me! :lol: :lol:

The nazi cùnts should change their crest to this:

:mrgnu:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:58 pm
The more I see Donkey Declan plodding around the field, blowing out his arse after 20 minutes, passing it sideways and backwards for the entire game the more I shit myself that we’ll spunk 70 million up against the wall for him in the summer.

Personally I would not go so far as to say he's shit, rodders. But as I've said before I think he is PL goodish. No more. And I agree he is massively overrated. He might get better playing with our lads but I don't think I'd want to risk 80 or 100 million to find out. And with the English player premium it would be a minimum of 80 million and probably 150k+ a week in wages.

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 10:04 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:58 pm

Personally I would not go so far as to say he's shit, rodders. But as I've said before I think he is PL goodish. No more. And I agree he is massively overrated. He might get better playing with our lads but I don't think I'd want to risk 80 or 100 million to find out. And with the English player premium it would be a minimum of 80 million and probably 150k+ a week in wages.
There are better players that would bring more to our squad, that would cost less and accept lower wages.

I’m hoping it’s similar to the Mudryk saga where all the noise makes someone ( probably Chelsea :lol: ) pay out £100m and an obscene amount of wages on him while we snap up a bargain at half the price in Caicedo or Onana or Milinkovic- Savic who is 6’4 and scores goals too

Whoever it is, with one or two exceptions Edu and Arteta have found the solution to our issues.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

rodders999 wrote:
All I can imagine is that the chavs have a load of food that needs eating before it goes out of date.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:23 pm
rodders999 wrote:
All I can imagine is that the chavs have a load of food that needs eating before it goes out of date.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :high5: Good One Perry!.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:26 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:23 pm
rodders999 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :high5: Good One Perry!.
I've got this vision of them stuck with a room full of Russian chocolate, sweets and cakes which the war criminal couldn't burn before he fled and about a week ago, someone at their Combat 18 board meeting asked about that fat bloke that used to hang around here and whether anyone had a number for him because he'd happily munch and chomp his way through it all.