OFFICIAL VILLA THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
REB

OFFICIAL VILLA THREAD

Post by REB »

ade and fabregas defo out so our already thin squad been put to the limit, villa on a roll so will be very hard but not beyond us if we can show the same fight we showed today after we went down to ten men.

come on you gooners
Last edited by REB on Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ted B

Post by Ted B »

Draw.

Sutch

Post by Sutch »

I so hope we come out fighting for this one, I hate villa, and to all going, let those cocky mugs have it, lift yourselves vocally all game long. :bestmates:

RocastleRock

Post by RocastleRock »

I think we have a genuine chance of turning them over. Think we under-estimated them at home but if the guys can show the fight they showed today we can get past there leaky defence.

Maybe not having Fabs wont be such a bad thing. Diaby scored the winner there acouple of seasons back. Maybe thats a lucky omen. Fingers crossed.

Im in attendance at this one so i'll certainly be losing my voice.

Ted B

Post by Ted B »

I can't believe the Arsenal have come to a stage where we have to seriously ponder beating Aston Villa. It used to be a case of how many we'll score, typical 4-1 & 5-0 style. Anyway, I kinda agree with Digger. Villa aren't all that, fuck them. Still, we'll draw.

hutchy08

Post by hutchy08 »

this is the most important game on the season so far for us ....a defeat and 4th place looks a long way away

Gooner Jim

Post by Gooner Jim »

massive game, COME ON ARSENAL!!!!!!!!!! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

2-2.

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

For those of an earlier age

"We're doomed, cap'n Mainwaring, we're doomed"

xDAVEYx

Post by xDAVEYx »

hutchy08 wrote:this is the most important game on the season so far for us ....a defeat and 4th place looks a long way away
YES

the arsenal that showed up at chelsea and when united came to town need to be totally on it or we'll be playing catch up

if the lot that dragged their feet against wigan turn up we're fucked

BRING ON THE BISCH!!

T.S

Post by T.S »

Wow, I can't wait until we play a game which isn't our biggest one of the season! :roll:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

No wins in 3 (Porto, Boro and Liverpool) so we need to address what is yet another slump and get back to winning ways...

how many times have we said that this season! :roll:

Lethal

Post by Lethal »

everything is fine

song and denilson are just as good as scholes,carrick and maschenaro

almunia is right up there with cech

adebayor is better then torres

and in eboue we have the best right mid in the premier league

arsene knows

:shock:

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

The big difference between Villa and us at the moment is pace.We are so slow in midfield and so lightweight . I dont fancy a midfield of Song,Diaby.Denilson and Nasri at Villa Park.

But we have to go there and try to win the game

digger

Post by digger »

Karel wrote:I can't believe the Arsenal have come to a stage where we have to seriously ponder beating Aston Villa. It used to be a case of how many we'll score, typical 4-1 & 5-0 style. Anyway, I kinda agree with Digger. Villa aren't all that, fuck them. Still, we'll draw.
Wasn't me who said that, but if we turn up, like we did for the last half our against the mickies, we'll wipe the floor with them.

If we sit back and saunter through the game like we did against them a few weeks ago, or against Man City, they'll smash us.