Julio Baptista Scores a goal

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Ben-gooner14

Post by Ben-gooner14 »

Sorry Jake but you beat me except Liverpool and tottenham away he couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo, and im not sure if it's just me but watching Julio last year the words mostly used in my house was shoot soon followed by ahhh you useless *word censored*.

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

Plus he was shit!

That was a problem too!

:lol:

I Hate Hleb

FORGIVE ME FATHER, FOR I HAVE SINNED!!

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Ben-gooner14 wrote:..and im not sure if it's just me but watching Julio last year the words mostly used in my house was shoot soon followed by ahhh you useless *word censored*.
AND THAT WAS BY YOUNG BEN-GOONER'S FATHER, THE RIGHT REVERENT MR. OLD BEN-GOONER 50, WHO IS ALSO THE LOCAL VICAR!! :roll: :lol: :wink:

JakeN13

Post by JakeN13 »

He was frustraing to watch, I'll give you that, but he scored 10 goals in 35 games for us last season and when you consider a lot of those games he only game on as a sub as well is not that bad.

Ben-gooner14

Post by Ben-gooner14 »

To be honest that 10 goals in 30 games dosn't sound that bad but it was almost agony watching him at times. And sorry to say this IHH but my dad was born in Tottenham, he dosn't really watch football that much and dosn't follow spurs but likes to see them get results.

I Hate Hleb

THE BEAST SHIT? HE WASN'T THAT GOOD!!

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Ben-gooner14 wrote:To be honest that 10 goals in 30 games dosn't sound that bad but it was almost agony watching him at times. And sorry to say this IHH but my dad was born in Tottenham, he dosn't really watch football that much and dosn't follow spurs but likes to see them get results.
WELL, I LIKE TO SEE TOTTENHAM GET RESULTS AS WELL - ALL LOSSES!! :lol: :lol:

AS FOR 10 GOALS IN 34 GAMES - IF YOU TAKE AWAY SIX IN TWO MATCHES IN THE CARLING CUP, THAT LEAVES 4 GOALS IN 32 GAMES!! :roll: :oops:

IT'S NOT EVEN HIS GOALS TO GAMES RATIO THAT WORRIED ME. IT WAS HIS LACK OF A GOOD FIRST TOUCH; HIS PASSING; SHOOTING; THE WAY HE ALLOWED HIMSELF TO BE EASILY KNOCKED OFF THE BALL BY PEOPLE HALF HIS SIZE; HIS POOR HEADING AND HIS INABILITY TO ADAPT TO THE PACE OF OUR GAME.

TO BE FAIR, ON THE PLUS SIDE - HE DID LOOK GOOD IN THE KIT!! :roll: :lol: :wink:

Ben-gooner14

Post by Ben-gooner14 »

First touch of a rapist. He looked like a **** on st Totterington lol

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Ben-gooner14 wrote:First touch of a rapist.
WELL DONE YOUNG BEN-GOONER 14. I LOVE THAT QUOTE! :lol: :lol:

I WAS SEARCHING THE DEPTHS OF MY MEMORY - AND THAT'S DEEP!! :wink: - FOR THAT SAYING FOR MY LAST POST, BUT COULDN'T REMEMBER IT!! :roll: :oops: :wink:

Ben-gooner14

Post by Ben-gooner14 »

I remember that quote from the gooner mags, also couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo, and the other one shoot, followed by you useless *word censored*.

REB

Post by REB »

first touch of a rapist was another classic from the gooner bout the useless fuck :twisted:

Ben-gooner14

Post by Ben-gooner14 »

Yep, also im sure something came up about the beauty of Arsenal to the talents and look of the beast lol.

Drone

What can i ad???

Post by Drone »

I wanted to say something but IHH and BG14 allready said everything that i wanted to say about him and even more, exept that hi ain't the Beast but The Biatch for the premiere League Game. :lol: :lol: :lol:

U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo if he fired it arse first into a banjo factory.

Ben-gooner14

Post by Ben-gooner14 »

And couldn't hit a barn door with a machine gun.

U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

he couldn't hit a barn door with a precision satellite guided barn door seeking cruise missile!