There is a God!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
greatgooner

There is a God!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by greatgooner »

hadareud

Post by hadareud »

won't get many better squad players than him.

He can play anywhere and his attitude has improved a lot over the course of last season.

I wouldn't sell him.

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

Why would that please you?

Who will you have at right back if Sagna gets injured?

greatgooner

Post by greatgooner »

Gunnersaurus wrote:Why would that please you?

Who will you have at right back if Sagna gets injured?
I'm sure Wenger has Flappyhandski lined up for that role

DERRY GOONER

Post by DERRY GOONER »

please please let this be true. the sooner thats fcuking asshole is gone the better. "many clubs" are intrested, aye rite, whoo the fcuk does he think hes kidding? id settle just giving him away, cause hes not worth any £££. cant c daddy wenger selling his son though.

projoe

Post by projoe »

we should keep him. good squad player, plays many positions (i know he doesnt play them very well), and hes the comedian in the dressing room according to a lot of the players.

we only came to see eboue!! :barscarf:

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

projoe wrote:we should keep him. good squad player, plays many positions (i know he doesnt play them very well), and hes the comedian in the dressing room according to a lot of the players.

we only came to see eboue!! :barscarf:
Bigger joker on the pitch, though.

augie

Post by augie »

Sadly it shows our current state when I say that I personally wouldnt sell him cos we have worse fcuking players that should go first :oops: :cry: I will be well gutted if I see the names of greedybayor and diaby still in our squad on sept 1st :evil: :evil: :evil:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

I'd keep him but never play him as anything but a back up right back

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Please be true that some mug will take him off our hands.I have always said any club that has a player as shit as Eboue in there squad will never win anything.As for him being a back up right back its funny how quickly people have forgot the seni v Chelsea. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

hadareud wrote:won't get many better squad players than him.

He can play anywhere and his attitude has improved a lot over the course of last season.

I wouldn't sell him.

I could only count about 16,438,175

Swale_Gooner1985

Post by Swale_Gooner1985 »

I would be sad to see him go

He can play in a number of position including right and left fullback, right or left midfield and he played a number of decent games in central midfiels when we were short early in the season

well worth keeping for his versatility, and he is a bloody good laugh!

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Swale_Gooner1985 wrote:I would be sad to see him go

He can play in a number of position including right and left fullback, right or left midfield and he played a number of decent games in central midfiels when we were short early in the season

well worth keeping for his versatility, and he is a bloody good laugh!
:? :? :? Think youve got wrong mate we are a football team not a stand up night :wink:

He is a right back when he plays there he is half decent anywhere else he is a liability. 2nd choice right back or nothing IMO

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I think eboue AND AW got the message when he was booed last season and not before time - Eboue has all the attributes to be a Fucking Good Player - He is physically strong, he's built like a brick shithouse - he can ghost through defences - when the mood takes him - he simply needs :

1. A BIG Confidence Boost
2. A run of games to get said Confidence
3. oh! and Tony Adams to take him round the back of The Grove and give him Whupps upside his head - - a good kicking - and let him know
This is ARSENAL you diving C*NT so stop playing like a FUCKING NONCE and get stuck in and STOP FUCKING MOANING, DIVING AND WHINGING!- And pass the ball sooner you're stopping the momentum of our attacks....

That should do it! :wink:

jamjc64

Post by jamjc64 »

Eboue Why ? is gonna be upset when he reads this :lol: