The "Clive Xhakatard is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Midz

Re: The "Clive Xhakatard is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

Post by Midz »

A few weeks ago we were walking along the tow path by the canal and a cyclist was coming up behind us so we stood back against the hedge to let him pass. He did actually say thank you but never mind.
Anyway, as he ventured away in front of us I said under my breath, "fall off and die you c.unt". he got about 30 yds ahead and all of a sudden toppled over and fell in the canal.
We couldn't believe our eyes! He was shouting for help as we ran up the path to assist.
I grabbed his arm and helped him out. Luckily for him the water must've been approx 4' deep but he was really shaken up.

I asked him what happened and he said there was a branch sticking out which he hit his head on. Sure enough there was, those idiots that trim the hedge left it for some reason.
We made sure he was ok and saw him on his way (he decided to push the bike) he was soaked through and had lost his specs. he didn't have far to go so we went on our way.

Once he was out of sight we cracked up laughing it was so surreal. :D :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Midz wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 7:41 am
A few weeks ago we were walking along the tow path by the canal and a cyclist was coming up behind us so we stood back against the hedge to let him pass. He did actually say thank you but never mind.
Anyway, as he ventured away in front of us I said under my breath, "fall off and die you c.unt". he got about 30 yds ahead and all of a sudden toppled over and fell in the canal.
We couldn't believe our eyes! He was shouting for help as we ran up the path to assist.
I grabbed his arm and helped him out. Luckily for him the water must've been approx 4' deep but he was really shaken up.

I asked him what happened and he said there was a branch sticking out which he hit his head on. Sure enough there was, those idiots that trim the hedge left it for some reason.
We made sure he was ok and saw him on his way (he decided to push the bike) he was soaked through and had lost his specs. he didn't have far to go so we went on our way.

Once he was out of sight we cracked up laughing it was so surreal. :D :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

This pair of Absolute Dullard C.U.N.T.S ...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-66063405

I Mean. WTF!????

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:52 am
This pair of Absolute Dullard C.U.N.T.S ...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-66063405

I Mean. WTF!????
Utter mongs the pair of them. It's like the snowflake millennial "tourists" that pose nude for group photos on top of sacred mountains in places like Bali or Nepal and then can't understand why a whole country has been offended and is now pissed off at them. :roll:

SHOW SOME RESPECT YOU CÙNTS. :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

The BBC (British Broadcasting Company)... What a Bunch of Self-Righteous, Self-Protecting, HypocriticalCUNTS

When they aren't giving the equivalent of Blow Jobs to the Royals, they are self-promoting as being Fair, Balanced and Neutral in their reporting.

If these rumours / purported allegations are true:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-66147560

Then throw the Fucking Book at the PedoCUNT... BUT what happened when Saville was in their employ? The Child Abusing, Rapist, Necrophilist - The times complaints were made (John Lyon, Ian Hampton (Musician) and David Nicholson - who was a TV Director of Programmes to name but three! and ABSOLUTE;LY NOTHING was done!... Why? Because he was believed to be part of a Pedophile Ring Operating within the Establishment of the BBC AND Government - High Profile BBC Employees and Politicians involved and Given Free Licence to do their EVIL FUCKING Deeds!

Operation Yewtree was a total Cover-up... why? Because there were Very High Ranking Public Figures who are still part of the "System" :banghead: :box: :box: :box: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

BBC? What a Bunch Of CUN.TS.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Although Nothing Has Yet Been Proven One Way Or The Other, Surely If These Parents (sic) Really Loved Their 10Yr Old Daughter, They Wouldn't Just Leave her Dead Body in The House For The Police To Find Whist They Fled The Country ?????

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-66726936
Last edited by OneBardGooner on Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

bergkamp10

Post by bergkamp10 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:31 pm
All This Bollocks....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-65308884

Just so that Jug EarredCUNT and his UglySlag of a Missus (whom he was shagging for nigh on 16 years behind his wife's back) can have their Pomp & Ceremony day...

I dread to think How Much all this Bullshit is costing Us the Tax Payers... Just go and do it behind Closed Doors and give the Millions it is costing to The NHS etc

FuckinCUNTS - Put them up against the Wall and Let Them Have It! FFS! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Still a get post and the bill to us UK Tax payers is +600 Billion and rising.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Fucking Fucking Fucking INSOMNIA. :cry:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

666. The fucking feral dole monkey cùnts rioting in Dublin City centre tonight. :censored:

A handful of right wing arseholes provoked a mob of inner city ghetto dwelling unemployed never-been-employed fucking wànker scumbags to wreck Dublin City centre on the premise that an Algerian "immigant" stabbed some kids and a couple adults earlier today.

I hope every one of you urban scum die of AIDS. :twisted:

Big wake up call for our pathetic cùnt of a Justice minister and our "enlightened" and "modern thinking" and "inclusive" police force. Gone are the weight, height and fitness restrictions and we now have these tiny five foot one inch female cops that are scared of their own shite and big fat culchie 25 stone lardarse male cops waddling around, incapable of going toe to toe with the scum ruining the City. :roll: :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

^^^ What He Said ^^^ :box:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

PARCEL FORCE = A USELESS BUNCH OF CUNTBAGS WHO CANNOT EVEN DO A SIMPLE THING LIKE DELIVER A PARCEL TO THE CORRECT ADDRESS ON TIME AND WHEN YOU CONTACT THEIR RE-DELIVERY SERVICE :roll: :roll: :roll: - THEY STILL GET IT WRONG BECAUSE THE DUMBCUNTFUCKWAD OF A DRIVER CANNOT FUCKING TELL ONE POST CODE FROM ANOTHER!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:58 pm
PARCEL FORCE = A USELESS BUNCH OF CUNTBAGS WHO CANNOT EVEN DO A SIMPLE THING LIKE DELIVER A PARCEL TO THE CORRECT ADDRESS ON TIME AND WHEN YOU CONTACT THEIR RE-DELIVERY SERVICE :roll: :roll: :roll: - THEY STILL GET IT WRONG BECAUSE THE DUMBCUNTFUCKWAD OF A DRIVER CANNOT FUCKING TELL ONE POST CODE FROM ANOTHER!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
If they are even half as cùnty as Fastway couriers are over here then they must be a disastrous pack of cùnts. :censored:

So far we've had:

Soft toys bought for my nephew and niece thrown over a locked side gate with no notification. After three days of rain my missus spotted them. Yep, completely fucking ruined. :roll: :censored:

A parcel they claimed they delivered, that we did not get. No doorbell rung, no phone call, no parcel. Driver swore he delivered it. Finally after a couple days arguing by email and phone they phoned to say "no one was home and the driver left it in your bin for safekeeping". :shock: We deffo were home the day he claimed to have rung the bell before he put the parcel in our bin. :roll: Either way, the fucking bin for "safekeeping". Fucking prize prick. :censored:

Numerous packages left in houses up to half a mile away. :roll:

Packages just left on the doorstep, no call, no doorbell. Luckily there is a bit of a driveway into our gaff so the door is not easily visible from the road or God knows how many items would have been lifted before we knew they had been abandoned on the fucking doorstep. :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

These sycophantic sponging off the country Cunnts get to have Private Health Care whilst the rest of us have to wait 6 - 8 Months for Life Saving Procedures

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :cussing:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68055575

King Charles has been admitted to hospital for treatment for an enlarged prostate, says Buckingham Palace.

The procedure is being carried out at the London Clinic private hospital, where Catherine, the Princess of Wales had surgery last week.

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-h ... r-65757594

The parents of that poor little lad, who loved watching Arsenal

Hope they get their just desserts :evil:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:19 pm
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-h ... r-65757594

The parents of that poor little lad, who loved watching Arsenal

Hope they get their just desserts :evil:
:cry: :cry: :cry: Holy Sweet Jesus.

I just cannot comprehend such things..

The Poor Little Soul :cry:

Truly, I hope they get Tortured by the Other Prisoners when they go down... Death is Too Easy & Good for them.