STADIUM ATMOSPHERE ,WHO ARE WE.

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
grichy

STADIUM ATMOSPHERE ,WHO ARE WE.

Post by grichy »

I was sat thinking about the good old days this morning,back to the seventys and eighties when i was serving in her majestys army and i got to thinking about something called esprit de core (french how fitting )now this phrase basically means to be proud of belonging to your unit.This got me thinking about the new stadium and its so called atmosphere problems,i have a question to all you gooners who like me sit,stand,sit,stand in the new north stand,WHO ARE WE?.One minute we sing were the clock end,others jump up and sing were the north bank,you know the routine,so who are we.Maybe its time to re-brand our end so we can all move on and build a new esprit de core.We sit in the north stand so lets all just sing a north bank song,or call our end the red end(no smut intended)whatever we call ourselfs lets get on the same page.