THE NORTHBANKBREN TV SHOW THREAD

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
OneBardGooner

Re: THE NORTHBANKBREN TV SHOW THREAD

Post by OneBardGooner »

For anyone who might have a interest; passing or otherwise in Space Travel/ Apollo/ Artemis Programmes, this is a 15 minute pre-empt of the imminent launch of the new Artemis Rocket, surprisingly the graphics are not that great, but it conveys the essentials of the new NASA / Space-X funded space programme to return humans to the Moon and set up a small Camp/Scientific Base there...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p ... o-the-moon

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

For anyone who has Amazon Prime, there us a 12 minute film about THAT Goal against Newcastle like :wink: on 2nd March 2002 by Denis Bergkamp...well worth a watch.

I would put a link, but if you don't have access to Amazon Prime it won't work. :?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:45 pm
For anyone who has Amazon Prime, there us a 12 minute film about THAT Goal against Newcastle like :wink: on 2nd March 2002 by Denis Bergkamp...well worth a watch.

I would put a link, but if you don't have access to Amazon Prime it won't work. :?
The greatest goal of all time. 8) 8)

No fucking arguments allowed. :box:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Damn Straight! :high5: :D

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:21 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

Remember a couple at leicester and one against scum.....just a bit special...the guy was a footballing genius

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:high5:

Footballing Genius

Footballing Jesus

He was a worker of Miracles! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

VAR would have ruined it now,disallowed it for embarrassing the Newcastle defender (Dabisas was it?)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

robbo10 wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:25 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

VAR would have ruined it now,disallowed it for embarrassing the Newcastle defender (Dabisas was it?)
:lol:

But you know what, it probably would. He basically wrestled that toon defender to where he wanted him.

Ah the good old days when strength and contact did not mean a foul given by some cùnt in a wankhut fifty miles away from the stadium. :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Just watched the first 3 episodes of "The Rings Of Power" (No it has noting to do with Bubble Bath Night at Rodders) on Amazon Prime.

I wasn't sure after episode 1, but it gets good very quickly from then on in... and Definitely better than the "All or Nothing" documentary about Light Bulbs and recorded scousers etc...

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:44 pm
Just watched the first 3 episodes of "The Rings Of Power" (No it has noting to do with Bubble Bath Night at Rodders) on Amazon Prime.

I wasn't sure after episode 1, but it gets good very quickly from then on in... and Definitely better than the "All or Nothing" documentary about Light Bulbs and recorded scousers etc...
Is it about a pop supergroup consisting of Elton John,George Micheal,Boy George and Marc Almond?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

robbo10 wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:56 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

Is it about a pop supergroup consisting of Elton John,George Micheal,Boy George and Marc Almond?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Their first album was called "The Chocolate Starfish of Doom". :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Followed by the (cough cough) live album Rectum in Memoriam :D

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

robbo10 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

Wasn’t that the fun boy 4 ?

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

StuartL wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:58 pm
robbo10 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

Wasn’t that the Bum Boy 4 ?
Changed that for you mate :oops: :shock: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Don't you mean Cum Boy 4!? :D :oops: