Timo Hildebrand is leaving Stuttgart !

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
ingwar

Timo Hildebrand is leaving Stuttgart !

Post by ingwar »

One of the best european keepers is not going to extend contract with
Stuttgart (expires 2007). They started immediate negotiations with Hanovers Enke, so here is oportunity for us to grab Timo in January, since they would like to get something for him.
Maybe Hleb would provide AW some info and contact.

worthing gooner

Post by worthing gooner »

Timo is a solid keeper. ( The bloke out of the Continental tyres ad).
With jens becoming more and more erratic, a replacement is near.
Stay behind jens though, he takes the heat off the rest of the team.
AFC
C'mon

goonermc

Post by goonermc »

I've just heard about this shit hot 'keeper, he's getting on in years and is only number 2 for his club. Every time he's called into action though, he's done a proper job. I think he's got what it takes, can't quite remember what his name is. I think it's something Almunia, anyway he looks top quality, especially against Liverpool. FEED THE BEAST AND HE....................................

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

GOONERMC-ALMUNIA HAVE HIS CHANCE AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL IN THE CL FINAL AND FUCKED UP BIG STYLE. GOALKEEPER IS A POSITION YOU CANT AFFORD TO MAKE ANY MISTAKES WHEN BUYING.LETS GO FOR THE WORLDS BEST BUFFON

goonermc

Post by goonermc »

donaldo wrote:GOONERMC-ALMUNIA HAVE HIS CHANCE AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL IN THE CL FINAL AND FUCKED UP BIG STYLE. GOALKEEPER IS A POSITION YOU CANT AFFORD TO MAKE ANY MISTAKES WHEN BUYING.LETS GO FOR THE WORLDS BEST BUFFON
Meant to be, Tongue-in-cheek!!