Squillaci out, new signing in?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
TeeCee

Squillaci out, new signing in?

Post by TeeCee »

Ok, I can't help get a little excited by it. Squillaci has a possble hamstring problem and Wenger says if he has he'll need to go to the transfer market........we'll see! :?:

Arsenal 1991

Post by Arsenal 1991 »

As long as its not Campbell, although he would've been a huge improvement on Squillaci.

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Sol Campbell :roll: we are going to bring him back every january till he is 45

Iceman29

Post by Iceman29 »

Double Double Double, Sol Campbell has won the double

Boomer

Post by Boomer »

donaldo wrote:Sol Campbell :roll: we are going to bring him back every january till he is 45
I got a little excited reading the OP but then saw this. I heard a Sky sport rumour today about Sol joining or moving to a club down south..... :shock:

GoonerN5

Re: Squillaci out, new signing in?

Post by GoonerN5 »

TeeCee wrote:Ok, I can't help get a little excited by it. Squillaci has a possble hamstring problem and Wenger says if he has he'll need to go to the transfer market........we'll see! :?:
So is Wenger saying that the only reason he will enter the market is if Squillaci is injured, if thats the case its a fucking disgrace

Iceman29

Post by Iceman29 »

GoonerN5 wrote:
TeeCee wrote:Ok, I can't help get a little excited by it. Squillaci has a possble hamstring problem and Wenger says if he has he'll need to go to the transfer market........we'll see! :?:
So is Wenger saying that the only reason he will enter the market is if Squillaci is injured, if thats the case its a fucking disgrace
What is?

GoonerN5

Post by GoonerN5 »

Iceman29 wrote:
GoonerN5 wrote:
What is?
The fact that he will only buy because Squillaci is injured, not the fact that he needs to buy anyway because both Squillaci and Kos are shit

Iceman29

Post by Iceman29 »

GoonerN5 wrote:
Iceman29 wrote:
GoonerN5 wrote:
What is?
The fact that he will only buy because Squillaci is injured, not the fact that he needs to buy anyway because both Squillaci and Kos are shit
I think most people knew that he was not going to buy.....why are you so worked up about it?

Captain Fabregas

Post by Captain Fabregas »

There will be a "like a new signing" near the end of jan and it will be Verminator :wink: :roll:

GoonerN5

Post by GoonerN5 »

Iceman29 wrote:
GoonerN5 wrote:
Iceman29 wrote:
GoonerN5 wrote:
What is?
I think most people knew that he was not going to buy.....why are you so worked up about it?
Because hes a *word censored*

Iceman29

Post by Iceman29 »

GoonerN5 wrote:
Iceman29 wrote:
GoonerN5 wrote:
Iceman29 wrote:
GoonerN5 wrote: So is Wenger saying that the only reason he will enter the market is if Squillaci is injured, if thats the case its a fucking disgrace
What is?
Because hes a c**t
Disgraceful comment!

I guess it takes one to know one. In any case we are all *word censored*

GoonerN5

Post by GoonerN5 »

Iceman29 wrote:
GoonerN5 wrote:
Iceman29 wrote:
GoonerN5 wrote:
Iceman29 wrote: What is?
Because hes a c**t
Disgraceful comment!

I guess it takes one to know one
Pretty much, as you come across as one as well

Iceman29

Post by Iceman29 »

GoonerN5 wrote:
Iceman29 wrote:
GoonerN5 wrote:
Iceman29 wrote:
GoonerN5 wrote: The fact that he will only buy because Squillaci is injured, not the fact that he needs to buy anyway because both Squillaci and Kos are shit
Because hes a c**t
Disgraceful comment!

I guess it takes one to know one
Pretty much, as you come across as one as well
As I said we are all *word censored*. You're *word censored*, I'm a *word censored*, everyone's a *word censored*

augie

Post by augie »

Why does the song "old mcdonald had a farm" enter my head after reading that last line ? :? :wink: :lol: