Ljungberg and Lauren

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Titi2

Ljungberg and Lauren

Post by Titi2 »

I hope that rumours about selling Freddie and Ralph are very wide of the mark - the last thing we can afford is to lose experienced players. We desperately need some hardened, experienced pros in the squad, if they can be got fit again - and if they can't, who would want to buy them?

liam bradys left foot

Post by liam bradys left foot »

as far as i can gather from the tabloid scum that i read is that curbishley is afetr ralph on loan until end of season to try and keep the ammers up (more chance of catching vd of the queen) and as for freddie i have scanned the club site for anyhting about it and there is nothing so it may be the usual sun cock and bollocks because they aint got nothing else to write about

heres hoping so anyway

Arsenal 4 LIFE

Post by Arsenal 4 LIFE »

Both these players have outlasted their use. They have both contributed to arsenal in making us what we are but you have to remember we know have better replacements in Eboue and Rosicky. I believe we do need other cover for when these players are injured, and they can come in and do an ok job to cover. But I believe we can purchase other players who challenge for the first 11 better than these two because in all honesty their best years are behind them for players going on to 30 I say cash in and buy better players (especially a goal keeper)