Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Deise Gooner

Post by Deise Gooner »

goonersid wrote:You are driving along the road and you see a car ahead waiting to pull out, you are nearly a fucking mile away, yet they sit and sit and fucking well sit (usually a woman) and then pull out right in front of you causing you to brake and then they sit at 30mph. :banghead:
or when you flash them to pull out several times and they sit there even when you come to a complete stop untill you get fed up of waiting then when you go to drive on they go to pull out and give you a look as if your the *word censored* :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

xDAVEYx

Post by xDAVEYx »

KATIE 'JORDAN' PRICE

there's irony... anyway:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... Price.html

JUST FUCK OFF AND DIE!!!

MegaGooner

Post by MegaGooner »

xDAVEYx wrote:KATIE 'JORDAN' PRICE

there's irony... anyway:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... Price.html

JUST FUCK OFF AND DIE!!!
Not a specific "naming" thread this, just add her to the cunt thread 8)

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

Mods, who haven't made this thread a sticky yet... :roll: :roll: :? :? Come on... :? :? :wink: :lol:

MegaGooner

Post by MegaGooner »

Pricks that walk around in bright sunlight with there sunglasses on their heads, yet when they enter a mall, they put it on their face.

The clue is in the name you pricks - SUNglasses :evil:

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

Wives that don't understand the need to go to the pub on a Saturday whilst they take the kids shopping in Tesco.

:evil:

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

When you are paying for something in a shop, the price of your goods has been rung through the till, and you are just about to handover your cash or pay by card, and then someone in the queue behind you asks the price of their goods in the middle of your transaction, and the person on the till then starts talking to them for five minutes.

Whatever happened to the person on the till finishing one transaction before starting the next?

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

When the only person that thinks Arsenal don't need strengthening is the same guy that can actually do something about it!!! :banghead: Stubborn bastard!!! :banghead: :roll:

MegaGooner

Post by MegaGooner »

I Hate Hleb wrote:When the only person that thinks Arsenal don't need strengthening is the same guy that can actually do something about it!!! :banghead: Stubborn bastard!!! :banghead: :roll:
USMartin :? :lol: :wink:

xDAVEYx

Post by xDAVEYx »

QuartzGooner wrote:When you are paying for something in a shop, the price of your goods has been rung through the till, and you are just about to handover your cash or pay by card, and then someone in the queue behind you asks the price of their goods in the middle of your transaction, and the person on the till then starts talking to them for five minutes.

Whatever happened to the person on the till finishing one transaction before starting the next?
whenever someone does that to me (working, not buying) i tell them that i'm serving someone else and then ignore them. if they insist on my attention, i point them to the back of the queue... next time it happens just point them to the end of the queue and tell them they will find out soon enough :wink:

Its Up 4 Grabs Now

Post by Its Up 4 Grabs Now »

-When a fat little cowardly *word censored* of a referee fucks you over but you cant even give the fat little cowardly *word censored* both barrels cos your bastard team denied you even that comfort by putting in an even worse performance.

-When I’m queuing up to buy pubic lice removal cream and itching to know how much it costs so I ask the cashier & the bastard in front of me in the queue objects cos it slows him down while he’s trying to buy his Asian Granny Incest Bestiality Beaver Monthly magazine. :roll:

M-50

Post by M-50 »

C*nts on the bus/train that talk out loud so everyone can f*cking hear them

Example: Some English posh totty c*nt starts banging on to the bird next to her. Aw how are ya blah blah f*cking blah. Minutes later the c*nt phones her archeologist boyfriend or whatever the f*ck he was. The w@nker is in germany. Bitch thinks she's fcking class mouthing off about this and that while EVERYONE can hear. If it couldn't get any worse the posh totty c*nt starts speaking german to her fella on the blower. C*NT

Boy Racers

Middle-aged c*nts acting like boy racers

People who wash their cars when it's f*cking lashing rain

People who water their flowers when it's f*cking lashing rain

People who won't admit what age they are ????????

W@nkers that pose for photos with their top off

When you have something on the tip of your tongue and you can't f*cking remember

American c*nts who think they're f*cking Irish

Vuvuzelas

People who put the toilet roll the wrong way

The c*nting brass that says she does this, does that yet she don't do f*ck all - *word censored*

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

Waking up at 7am on a Sunday morning because you got totally wankered the day before due to a shocking result and fell asleep at 9pm.

:roll:

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

QuartzGooner wrote:When you are paying for something in a shop, the price of your goods has been rung through the till, and you are just about to handover your cash or pay by card, and then someone in the queue behind you asks the price of their goods in the middle of your transaction, and the person on the till then starts talking to them for five minutes.

Hmmm... on a similar thing, people that use a debit/credit card for goods around the £2.00 mark.... I mean FFS, pay with cash you tossers, or even, supermarkets, or other retail shops, have a cash only till.... *word censored*.... total, and utter *word censored*...

MegaGooner

Post by MegaGooner »

Its Up 4 Grabs Now wrote:-When a fat little cowardly c**t of a referee fucks you over but you cant even give the fat little cowardly c**t both barrels cos your bastard team denied you even that comfort by putting in an even worse performance.

-When I’m queuing up to buy pubic lice removal cream and itching to know how much it costs so I ask the cashier & the bastard in front of me in the queue objects cos it slows him down while he’s trying to buy his Asian Granny Incest Bestiality Beaver Monthly magazine. :roll:
:speechless:

At least you can afford to shop at the same places Rooney does :roll: