North Bank last night

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Robsy

North Bank last night

Post by Robsy »

Did anyone see the arguement in the North Bank upper last night?

A couple of lads and some old fella.

He started having a go at them, from what I could tell, for singing and showing a bit of passion. But I couldn't tell.

The stewards got involved at the end of the game.

Does anyone know what the problem was?

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

Was a bit of a scrap going on in front of me in block 7 too, was fairly entertaining. Apparently one Spanish guy had "disrespected" some older bloke :? :lol:

Spanish guy also insisted on screaming throughout the game that Arsenal should "fuck them harder!" :lol:

xDAVEYx

Post by xDAVEYx »

had a guy a few rows in front trying to get this going for bender

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu_zwdmz0hE

:lol: :lol: :lol:

benlaimwolf

Post by benlaimwolf »

I love it, its civil war and Colonel Wenger is to blame. :wink:

Rocky Number Seven
Location: North Bank, Turnstile D, Block 7, Row 8, Seat 225 / Essex

Post by Rocky Number Seven »

Dan_85 wrote:Was a bit of a scrap going on in front of me in block 7 too, was fairly entertaining. Apparently one Spanish guy had "disrespected" some older bloke :? :lol:

Spanish guy also insisted on screaming throughout the game that Arsenal should "fuck them harder!" :lol:
Dan I missed this, did you notice the guy in our section (think he's called Bully) who turned his back on the whole of the 1st half and was being moaned at by stewards for not sitting in his seat properly?

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

Rocky Number Seven wrote:
Dan_85 wrote:Was a bit of a scrap going on in front of me in block 7 too, was fairly entertaining. Apparently one Spanish guy had "disrespected" some older bloke :? :lol:

Dan I missed this, did you notice the guy in our section (think he's called Bully) who turned his back on the whole of the 1st half and was being moaned at by stewards for not sitting in his seat properly?
Yeah mate, I was sat just a few seats along :lol:

gunner_ace

Post by gunner_ace »

Dan_85 wrote:

Yeah mate, I was sat just a few seats along :lol:
Why????? Why not just put £50 in an envelop and set fire to it, cos that’s what that bloke was effectively doing.

crocit

Post by crocit »

Bully? pierced nose like a bull? i know him, hes goes every single game lol! he was smoking weed in the away section at Alkmaar and passing it on to people around him haha

Rocky Number Seven

crocit wrote:

Bully? pierced nose like a bull? i know him, hes goes every single game lol! he was smoking weed in the away section at Alkmaar and passing it on to people around him haha
Haha thats the fella, he wasnt happy!! Although he did have a good view of the screens for the replays :lol:

North bank girl

Post by North bank girl »

There was a lot of twats there last night.

The two blokes sat behind me where question why Fabregas wasn't playing :banghead:

Then they were shouting come on number 44. Ok Henderson was making his debut but it takes to seconds to look at the screen if you don't know what his name is :banghead:

And at the start of the 2nd half they were saying they wanted it to go to pens :banghead:

JMascis666

Post by JMascis666 »

You have to have respect for Bully he certainly has put the airmiles in following the club.

I was lucky enough to be in a bar in Donetsk with both him and Baso, the stories those two have to tell from following Arsenal around should be published.

Gooner Whitey

Post by Gooner Whitey »

my seat is in front of bully lol. block 8 right?? i hate sitting around there as we have to actually sit down...even agaisnt barca ARGHHHH!!! want to move further back for next season i think

Gooner Whitey

Post by Gooner Whitey »

JMascis666 wrote:You have to have respect for Bully he certainly has put the airmiles in following the club.

I was lucky enough to be in a bar in Donetsk with both him and Baso, the stories those two have to tell from following Arsenal around should be published.
yeah the guys a legend - love his passion - he'll have you cracking up at home games with the stuff he comes out with

he came out with us in braga aswell on a night out as we were all stuck in portugal for an extra day

RoscommonGooner

Post by RoscommonGooner »

Gooner Whitey wrote: yeah the guys a legend - love his passion - he'll have you cracking up at home games with the stuff he comes out with

he came out with us in braga aswell on a night out as we were all stuck in portugal for an extra day
I meet him in Braga the day after the game, was talking to him in that little bar we were drinking in the day after the game. Nice bloke, I think, was pretty pissed after drinking all day.

Actually, reading this thread reminded me that I was supposed to call him to meet for a beer in Manchester, had totally forgotten :roll:

Rocky Number Seven

Gooner Whitey wrote:

my seat is in front of bully lol. block 8 right?? i hate sitting around there as we have to actually sit down...even agaisnt barca ARGHHHH!!! want to move further back for next season i think
Depends what way you come in i guess whitey as we are pretty much bang in the middle of the row. I walk in through block 7 and turn left and assume you go in through 8 and turn right. He cracks me up on the european nights when the official on the line stands in his way too. His passion def cant be questioned. I noticed on remeberance day he had the Nasri match shirt from when we beat Man U a couple of seasons ago with the poppy on too. That must have set him back a few bob seeing as he scored both goals in that game.Top bloke.

Cant believe you guys werent allowed to stand against Barca, I'm row 8 and us and a couple of rows in front were all standing.