LIVERPOOL JOKE

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
legend10

LIVERPOOL JOKE

Post by legend10 »

LIVERPOOL HAVE SIGNED MICHAEL JACKSON

AT THE PRESS CONFRENCE HE SAID "THE PROSPECT OF BEING SPANKED BY A BUNCH OF KIDS AT HOME WAS TOO GOOD TO TURN DOWN"

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

1.Officials of Iraq have claimed that Saddam Hussein hasn't been killed and is still alive by showing the leader giving an interview which was said to be live...

He said "To prove I am still alive, Liverpool were total sh**e on Saturday."

The British Government said, "That could have been recorded months ago."

2.An Arsenal fan, a Scouser and a Chinese man are in the hospital maternity ward. The doctor goes out to the fathers and he tells them that there has been a mix up with the babies.

He says, "each of you go in and choose a baby that you think is yours, then come out and then we will review the situation."

The Arsenal fan goes in first and comes out with a baby. The doctor immediately spots a fault.

He approaches the Arsenal fan and says, "come on lad, you know thats the chinese baby" to which the Gooner replies "I know, but there is a Scouse baby in there and I ain't taking no chances!"