Ticket info for the semi aaginst the spuds

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
liam bradys left foot

Ticket info for the semi aaginst the spuds

Post by liam bradys left foot »

Have been to club web site and it says no details are available, seeing as this game is only two weeks awayand given the standard of the british postal service you would have thuught that they would do something rather sharpish for fans who have not got season tickets (me not included :D ) so as a courtesey popst for all the red members anyone know what is going on

Rilo

Post by Rilo »

Red members have membership cards just like season tickets which give access to the stadium, so there's no issue with postage times etc.

I would like info asap though as I'm trying to work out what money I'll have available this week, as I'm expecting these to go on sale (hopefully will be some available to red) as well as Bolton on sale Wednesday, on top of my old man's birthday on Thursday.

I hate being broke.