Donation Details for Steve Hope (Charlie!Charlie!)

Share details of Arsenal items for sale (NOT tickets), news of forthcoming events and fundraising with your fellow Gooners here.
MutleyGooner

Post by MutleyGooner »

Peter (****) is a very sad attention seeking man who is on a downward slide in life. What little respect I have for the man is quickly ebbing away.

onemoreminute

Post by onemoreminute »

Just another massive thank you to all the donations from everyone, cant tell you how much this means to us all

I have ordered the stone , wording as follows, i had to change the last line as too many letters:

STEVE'BOB'HOPE
4/11/69 19/5/11
GOONER FOREVER

I have had the confirmation back from the club, they are saying they will be in touch by February to let us know when this will be laid!

I will send over the details to Percy today as we can try and speed things up as per his e-mail to the club.

I am meeting up with Mick, Steve's dad, next Friday where i will be handing him a cheque for the balance of the collection made out to the Hospital so he can see what a great cause these monies have gone too.

I will keep in touch regarding meeting up soon

Thanks again

Scott

augie

Post by augie »

onemoreminute wrote:Just another massive thank you to all the donations from everyone, cant tell you how much this means to us all

I have ordered the stone , wording as follows, i had to change the last line as too many letters:

STEVE'BOB'HOPE
4/11/69 19/5/11
GOONER FOREVER

I have had the confirmation back from the club, they are saying they will be in touch by February to let us know when this will be laid!
I will send over the details to Percy today as we can try and speed things up as per his e-mail to the club.

I am meeting up with Mick, Steve's dad, next Friday where i will be handing him a cheque for the balance of the collection made out to the Hospital so he can see what a great cause these monies have gone too.

Thanks again

Scott

In touch by february ? :shock: Are you serious ? How the fcuk can it take the *word censored* in the club 8 months to organise laying this stone ? Even by their standards that is shockingly inept :roll:

marcengels

Post by marcengels »

augie wrote:
onemoreminute wrote:Just another massive thank you to all the donations from everyone, cant tell you how much this means to us all

STEVE'BOB'HOPE
4/11/69 19/5/11
GOONER FOREVER

Thanks again

Scott

In touch by february ? :shock: Are you serious ? How the fcuk can it take the c**ts in the club 8 months to organise laying this stone ? Even by their standards that is shockingly inept :roll:
The club are in negotiations with the stone, augie, so there you have it.

:roll:

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

STEVE'BOB'HOPE
4/11/69 19/5/11
GOONER FOREVER

Thanks again

Scott
Fuck me, are they going to Southend to collect washed up pebbles to make the stone? How can they justify 8 months? :?

jamjc64

Post by jamjc64 »

As i said before it took 8 months from an order for my stone to be in place, No urgency from the club im affraid :banghead:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

STEVE'BOB'HOPE
4/11/69 19/5/11
GOONER FOREVER

Thanks again

Scott
Nice One!!! If Steve called himself "Charlie,Charlie" on the Forum in honour of Charlie George,maybe we should try,(via the Club), to get him to attend when we gather. I will E-Mail them if you like,or leave it in your capable hands.

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

Just to let everyone know, **** has emailed me again demanding his £10 donation be refunded to him, which I have processed.

I haven't changed the total raised because I'll chuck in another £10, just would like to make it known.

marcengels

Post by marcengels »

kingjayson1 wrote:Just to let everyone know, **** has emailed me again demanding his £10 donation be refunded to him, which I have processed.

I haven't changed the total raised because I'll chuck in another £10, just would like to make it known.
A 3rd bollock. You need a 3rd bollock to ask for a refund of a donation, in these circumstances.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

kingjayson1 wrote:Just to let everyone know, **** has emailed me again demanding his £10 donation be refunded to him, which I have processed.

My God. That is pretty poor of ****. Seriously lacking in class. :(

With regard to this 8 months thing... what if we contacted the club and asked them to expidite it? Explain that we are getting together to pay our respects to Steve at the Mackems game and that people will be travelling to be there?

Would they give a flying fuck? I'd hope so but I wouldn't bet on it...

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

marcengels wrote:

A 3rd bollock. You need a 3rd bollock to ask for a refund of a donation, in these circumstances.

Also makes me wonder why he donated in the first place? Just to impress people on here? Why? :?

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
marcengels wrote:

Also makes me wonder why he donated in the first place? Just to impress people on here? Why? :?

By all accounts you dont make much cash on orients websites :wink: :lol:

Appaling behaviour from **** on this.............yes even worse than what he said to flash imo :oops: :oops: :oops: :evil:

MutleyGooner

Post by MutleyGooner »

Sad attention seeking fuckwit, karma will have it's day :twisted:

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

What a wanker **** is!

Jayson I don't see why you should lose out mate so if you can PM me your details and I will cover the tenner.

:oops:

gooner.ed
Site Admin

Post by gooner.ed »

just as policy from here on, i think the best course of action regarding peter/**** is to not mention him on the forum. i think those of us who have had dealings with him realise that he is badly in need of help.

people must see the bigger picture and realise that his decision to ask for the donation back is a consequence of his problems.

unfortunately, what he does to attract attention, and there are many examples on this forum, does not help him at all. by going on about him, and especially twisting the knife, we are probably making things worse for the bloke. and they are bad enough as it is.

to give him some kind of a chance, i think it best to really lay off him in all senses of the word. so please, no future references to the man. let's hope that he can do what he needs and return to being the calmer individual that he has been in the past.

let's all move on and hope he can too.