MY GIRLFRIEND IS OFF ON HOLIDAY TODAY.

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
IW8Goalmachine

Re: MY GIRLFRIEND IS OFF ON HOLIDAY TODAY.

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Just read this whole and it was brilliant reading :D

Well done lads

Would love to know how he's getting on now

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Poor sod is till waiting at the airport with a bunch of flowers for her to come home.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I wonder what happened in the end? :rubchin:

NickF

Post by NickF »

Thanks for bumping this - one of the funniest things i had read for a long time.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

NickF wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:43 am
Thanks for bumping this - one of the funniest things i had read for a long time.
It should be made essential reading for any new member of the forum

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

make it a sticky. Like she was at the end of the holiday

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

storrmin571 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:23 pm
make it a sticky. Like she was at the end of the holiday
:lol: :lol:

Oh, okay then.... :wink:

augie

Post by augie »

One of the mods said that they think that finsbury park goner re-registered under a different name since .............. can they chick this out and confirm it ? This was truly a comical thread and I thought that the way he accepted and the banter and joined in was what made the thread as funny as it was - would love to hear how it all worked out for him, but I'm guessing that it didn't work out well or else he would have posted it up here :(

I miss the days when the pissing taking was a fundamental part of this place, so much so that sometimes you would forget all about this place being an Arsenal forum :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:06 am
One of the mods said that they think that finsbury park goner re-registered under a different name since .............. can they chick this out and confirm it ? This was truly a comical thread and I thought that the way he accepted and the banter and joined in was what made the thread as funny as it was - would love to hear how it all worked out for him, but I'm guessing that it didn't work out well or else he would have posted it up here :(

I miss the days when the pissing taking was a fundamental part of this place, so much so that sometimes you would forget all about this place being an Arsenal forum :lol: :lol:
Probably best we leave the guy alone I reckon. If he wants to post further info it's probably best left up to him. :wink:

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

I have to say say that the piss taking element of this forum was honed to perfection in the "old days". :D

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:05 am
Due to buying my season ticket, I agreed that she could go on holiday with her mates while I stay at home. Seemed like a good idea at the time, but her mates are a bunch of tarts. there of to Ibiza. the sex capital of europe. And they say what happens in Ibiza stays in Ibiza. 10 bloody days.

I worry. I worry. :shock: :shock:

I fear it might be all over when she comes back. Truth is she cant really hide a lie to well.

Heres to hoping my season ticket was worth the sacrafice of a holiday ive been promising for 2 years.
Is this true? :rubchin:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

olgitgooner wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:31 pm
I have to say say that the piss taking element of this forum was honed to perfection in the "old days". :D
The golden days. 2007-2010ish. Every thread ended in a pair of tits, piss taking, accusations of homosexuality, enjoying tennis or accusations of being homosexual whilst playing tennis.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:50 pm
olgitgooner wrote:
The golden days. 2007-2010ish. Every thread ended in a pair of tits, piss taking, accusations of homosexuality, enjoying tennis or accusations of being homosexual whilst playing tennis.
Yup! <sigh> those were the days when Euphemism's were as Blunt as a Flying Mallet. :D

And remember that Hitler in the Bunker thing that DB did about the Oirish....that was quality.... :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:37 pm
Mr FINSBURY PARK GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:05 am
Due to buying my season ticket, I agreed that she could go on holiday with her mates while I stay at home. Seemed like a good idea at the time, but her mates are a bunch of tarts. there of to Ibiza. the sex capital of europe. And they say what happens in Ibiza stays in Ibiza. 10 bloody days.

I worry. I worry. :shock: :shock:

I fear it might be all over when she comes back. Truth is she cant really hide a lie to well.

Heres to hoping my season ticket was worth the sacrafice of a holiday ive been promising for 2 years.
Is this true? :rubchin:
Every word mate - Especially about her almost gagging to death during the Gangbang with 12 blokes... :D

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:08 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:50 pm
olgitgooner wrote:
Yup! <sigh> those were the days when Euphemism's were as Blunt as a Flying Mallet. :D

And remember that Hitler in the Bunker thing that DB did about the Oirish....that was quality.... :barscarf:
Where's that one? Bring it back. Where's the 'Great farts of our time' thread? Where's the Wanker emoticon gone? Fuck me, what's become of us?