live chat room

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
liam bradys left foot

live chat room

Post by liam bradys left foot »

i dont know about anybody else but i find it increasingly mortifing that there may only be one other gooner browsing the forums, how about a live chat room where we can all chat about the coming games/games played and maybe arrange meets at games. Just an idea wonder if the techies will read this and maybe try and get a link from the club (coz the club chat room is so polices you cant even say spuds) just a thought any one else who thinks it might work just post a reply

gooner.ed
Site Admin

Post by gooner.ed »

well i'll run it by the webmaster, but i am not sure how straightforward it would be to implement on a software level, and there may even be an issue with how much capacity we are allowed with our server.

As for a link from the club's forum to anything we are doing...

Do I really need to answer that? That would be like the club admitting there are actually other websites about Arsenal. Shock horror! Remember, the arsenal press office = Pravda and there is no truth outside arsenal.com

the control is total. the press office even demand that they see copy of any interviews done with the players by the national press in return for facilitating them. so don't be expecting any links from the club to onlinegooner in a hurry, ok?