cheers Ralph

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
highburyJD

cheers Ralph

Post by highburyJD »

some gr8 memories
that highbury penalty against sperz (watch the video - he's actually got a halo after he scores)
and our 3rd goal at the bridge with 10 men to knock chelski out the cup spring to mind

N13Gooner

Post by N13Gooner »

Bit dissapointed not to see him play at the new ground...also not totally confident with Eboue and Hoyte is still settling in in my opinion. Wouldve liked to see him first choice rightback again.

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

me too, would have nice to see him back until the end of the season as he was a great servant to the club ( it doesn't seem like 6 years tho ) but i guess its a question of timing, cash and the fact that now we're not too bad at the back.

i suppose its more about Hoyte or Eboue being up to speed for next season. once again AW planning for the future. :wink:

N13Gooner

Post by N13Gooner »

I would like Kerrea Gilbert to be given a chance next season. Impressed me when he played a few times last season, enough to be given a proper go for the first team rightback spot.

donaldo

THANKS RALPH

Post by donaldo »

Thank you Ralph you took over from Dixon and helped us win the double and was a member of the Ivincibles.Also he was a hard man who we could rely on when the going got tough.Good luck at Pompey

N13Gooner

Post by N13Gooner »

That photo of him grabbing Philip Neville by the throat and watching Neville crap himself will always be a classic lol.