DOUBLE BABY DOUBLE!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
ihabib14

DOUBLE BABY DOUBLE!

Post by ihabib14 »

incredible.

goonermc

Post by goonermc »

Just got in and what can you say!!. One of the best days of my life. When Thierry's header hit the net it was complete chaos, i had blokes who sit rows away diving on me. I lost my travelcard in the celebrations and had to pay again, but who cares!!. This is what it's all about. I thought Thierry coming up to us in the North Bank at the final whistle was a nice touch. WHO THE F##K ARE MAN UNITED.....................................................

Dicko

Post by Dicko »

I'm glad I didn't lose my travelcard as it runs until September :!:

Thierry Henry :D :D :D :D :D :D

And the rest of the team of course :!:

2007_gooner

Post by 2007_gooner »

what a game. like goonermc says it was madness when henry scored. im in block 4 and people running up and down the stairs jumping all over each other. top result.

Might teach fergie and his team and all the others out there that want to time waste that it will go against you some time.

tenementfunster5

Post by tenementfunster5 »

Absolutly awesome! one of the greatest days of my life. Absolute pandemonium when Henry people bodies everwhere. strangers united in euphoria. Incredible.

Quick shout to the full-backs who were amazing today. Clichy had Ronaldo in his pocket the entire first half, so Ronaldo swiches wings and gets no change what so ever from Eboue. Absolute class.

Thierry Henry Thierry Henry

goonermc

Post by goonermc »

2007_gooner wrote:what a game. like goonermc says it was madness when henry scored. im in block 4 and people running up and down the stairs jumping all over each other. top result.

Might teach fergie and his team and all the others out there that want to time waste that it will go against you some time.
Van der Ha Ha went to the other side of the box to take goal kicks when Manure had the lead. When we went 2-1 up and Jens had the ball, Van der ha ran to the ref pointing at his wrist. I think there's that saying about what goes around comes around. C'MON U GUNNERS.

highburyJD

Post by highburyJD »

GoonerBen

Post by GoonerBen »

I was stuck in a United pub in manchester - god what id have given to have been at the grove but it was fuckin sweet to see the americans faces after Titi scored hahahahaha the double! cummon u gunners

mojokickin

Post by mojokickin »

woo hooo

redstevo

Post by redstevo »

Unbelievable!

Even at 1-0 down i thought we would get something but a terry header?

Unbelievable!

I'm also in Block 4 and at that point met fans from rows back i'd never met before. I now have no voice and a hangover and am off sick. Worth every minute.

Bring on the spuds!

shu

Post by shu »

It was great , we were about 20 rows from them and we had some banter with a fat manc twat from the first minute , he was gone when TH scored , so funny , so Good !!!!!!!!!

highburyJD

Post by highburyJD »

fek my head hurts

Gooneroonie

Post by Gooneroonie »

Still buzzing off that one!!!

I lost my keys, mind and voice (not necessarily in that order)! I also kissed 4 grown men in celebration and had to be stopped by the steward from mobbing Henry!!! Brilliant!

That will teach the early leavers :->

liam bradys left foot

Post by liam bradys left foot »

Was absolute bedlam in my block when th14 popped up with that one, i ended up two rows in front of where my seat is and my dad ended up with a scarf from the prawn sandwich brigade on his head, absolutely fantastic atmosphere lets have more of the samne for the rest of the home games and really make some noise :lol:

norn irish red

Post by norn irish red »

ashburton grove is turning into a fortress,just goes to show who was up for the game more with fergie making negative adjustments bringing ronaldo off and bringing on a defender......well if you can call heinze that.Never really thought we were ever out of the game and was just waiting for that touch of magic from somewhere.Rosicky was always a torment big adi always a threat and that terry henry fella isnt that bad either :P
O....2....O2B.....O2B...A....GOOOOOONA!