SP*RS V CHAVS

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
REB

SP*RS V CHAVS

Post by REB »

i guess a chelsea win is better for us.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

a sp*rs win is better isnt it? as far as league places go as we're joint 4th with the chavs and they have a game (tonight) in hand but i just cant want sp*rs to ever win :? :banghead:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Adebayor and Cashley to go in at each other, double footed with studs up, causing a season ending inury to both ?

REB

Post by REB »

my thinking was the top two will prob be the mancs so its us,cfc,totts and scousers fighting for 2 places, so since they both cant lose :wink: might put some doubt in the *word censored* and they go on a run of no wins if they lose tonight, and could never never NEVER hope for a win for them *word censored* :twisted:

arsenalmorris

Post by arsenalmorris »

SteveO 35 wrote:Adebayor and Cashley to go in at each other, double footed with studs up, causing a season ending inury to both ?
+1 infact no

+2

bang goes the 0-0 draw

Post by bang goes the 0-0 draw »

surely a draw is best for us?

Chips and Chocolate

Post by Chips and Chocolate »

2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th... It's all the same to me. Most important thing is to finish above Spurs!

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

a high-scoring draw(f***ed goals against column- check) :twisted:

Sendings off for both teams for violent conduct( 3 game suspension during busy xmas period-check) :twisted:

Injury to Greedy,Cole and Van De T**t( C**ts I hate f***ed for the season-check) :D :twisted: :barscarf:

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

0-0, lots of injuries, lots of red cards.

Thanks.

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

i'm hoping for a draw - but my stats and football database is pointing to a home win :banghead:

brazilianGOONER

Post by brazilianGOONER »

chelsea win or draw to me. since we can't win the league and i don't give a shit about the champions league and maybe staying out of it would wake our board up, i simply want us to finish higher on the table than spurs :barscarf:

st totteringham's for the 17th time in a row please 8)

you know how it works: if you're ugly as fuck, at least it's good to know that your most hated enemy is uglier than you :lol:

EDIT: just like me and db10gooner: i may be a fucking midget, but i'm a taller midget than him :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

augie

Post by augie »

I really dont know what result would suit us best tonight - to this point the scum look likely to finish in the top 3 (above us :cry: ) so that would leave us battling with the chavs and victims for 4th spot so would we be better off wanting the chavs to lose ? :?
I suppose at the end of the day our hatred for both means a draw would suit us best but it would be interesting to know that if one of them was to win then which would us Gooners to be the winners ?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Prefer the chavscum to win....But Plenty of injuries to the best players of bothsides jt to get dogs abuse all night so he breaks down and cries (Agaaaaain! :wink: ) and greedywhorecunt - to run and hide in the tunnel when some lets off a firework - only to return and have his legs Snapped...Then for cheese on toast face to have a heart attack keel over on the touchline - and the ball hits him hard in the face as he's gasping for oxygen! :dance: :high5: :D :barscarf:

sounds like a goods night entertainment to me. :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Fancy Chelsea strongly to win tonight. If they do win, we are 3 points behind them and 2 behind spurs having played one game more than the latter, which would leave both clubs within reach. Should our beloved neighbours win then they would be 5 ahead with a game in hand, making catching them much harder, if not impossible - never mind continuing the media fantasy that they could win the league. So, chavs to win or at worst a draw for me.

Post by 1989 »

Dan_85 wrote:0-0, lots of injuries, lots of red cards.

Thanks.
+1