Arsenal Fans Forum tonight

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
clockender1

Arsenal Fans Forum tonight

Post by clockender1 »

is it worth calling or emailing :
FANS' FORUM
with Tom Watt and John Cross (Daily Mirror)
7.30pm to 9pm (UK time) on Player
Football is about opinions and you can air yours on the Fans' Forum radio show - now running for 90 minutes every Monday. Tom Watt will take your calls and e-mails LIVE from Emirates Stadium in the company of a leading football journalist or a former Gunner so have your say on the last game and anything else Arsenal-related. There are two ways to contact our panel: CALL +44 (0) 207 607 3200 or E-MAIL [email protected]. Before the show starts you can vote in our latest Fans' Forum Online Poll and during the show you can win a prize. If you miss the Fans' Forum you can download it for FREE via Arsenal.com or iTunes.

Red Member

Post by Red Member »

this looks good
havent listened to one of these before

maybe I will have to call in. :D

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

Do they have a secret bar where you can get drinks?

:roll:

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

Think they vet you before letting you loose on air. Better prepare your cover stories on just how great you think Wenger is :lol:

RoscommonGooner

Post by RoscommonGooner »

"Next on the line is Babatunde from North London. Your live on the Arsenal fans forum Babatunde, what would you like to say?"

:shock:

Now, that would be worth watching :lol:

Red Member

Post by Red Member »

Dan_85 wrote:Think they vet you before letting you loose on air. Better prepare your cover stories on just how great you think Wenger is :lol:
I should be ok then :barscarf:

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

RoscommonGooner wrote:"Next on the line is Babatunde from Manchester. Your live on the Arsenal fans forum Babatunde, what would you like to say?"

Fixed that slight geographical error for you.

8)

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Dan_85 wrote:Think they vet you before letting you loose on air. Better prepare your cover stories on just how great you think Wenger is :lol:
call at 7.29 to make sure you get on, they can't have more than half a dozen lines. :D

brazilianGOONER

Post by brazilianGOONER »

Percy Dalton wrote:
RoscommonGooner wrote:"Next on the line is Babatunde from Manchester. Your live on the Arsenal fans forum Babatunde, what would you like to say?"

Fixed that slight geographical error for you.

8)
:high5:

AFCasap

Post by AFCasap »

they have the same arse(ne)lickers every week....good luck with that

SouthCoastArsenal

Post by SouthCoastArsenal »

Afternoon fellas

Some points that I would like discussed & to gauge the panels opinions on:

What are your thoughts on Arsenal's progression under Arsene Wenger since 2005. I am only interested in events ON THE FIELD in this one. Are you able to tell us how we have moved 'forward' in this time?

How can Arsenal preach 'self sustainability' when our Manager earns in excess of £6 million annually & Ivan Gazidis gained a £1.6 million bonus for 'reaching his targets'. Were these targets to fail on the playing side whilst succeeding to line the pockets of Stan Kroenke & the other vultures on the board?

Do you feel that Chamakh, Squillaci, Djourou, Walcott, Arshavin, Almunia & Diaby are good enough players to challenge for top honours?

Do you feel that the move to the Emirates, whilst sold to fans as 'a chance to compete with Europe's elite' has actually been one big con to make more money out of Arsenal's supporters?

Finally, will Arsenal finishing outside of the top 4 finally see a bit of pressure exerted on Wenger as we will not be a Champions League cash cow that can be milked dry by a Yank that has no intereest in any of his franchises enjoying on field success?

Many Thanks

Joe, Bournemouth
(Formely of Caledonian Road)

SouthCoastArsenal

Post by SouthCoastArsenal »

Just sent the above, will hold my breath........

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Apart from the show being full of 'Red Member off of this forum' types and Tom Watt refusing to acknowledge that anything is ever wrong, I stopped listening last season when I heard Watt consistently repeating that in TV, Kos, Squiddly and Djourou we had the best set of 4 centre-backs in the country and that he wouldn't trade them for anyone. :oops: :oops: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:

clockender1

Question for Tom & the Guests

Post by clockender1 »

Question for Tom & the Guests

With 200 performances for Arsenal now in six years, and only three goals in 20 Premier League outings this season, is the club right to offer Theo Walcott a new contract ? - particularly when we have Ox (Oxlade-Chamberlain) in the same position already tied up on a deal for the next three years.

Isn't it better for the club to save five million quid a year and promote up Ox, and bring in another youngster to be ready to be brought through in 2-3 years.

Many Thanks - Great Show !

Mark, Middlesex.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

I say we fucking bombard this show with questions about why Wenger is still in charge, why we getting shitter each week, why the GIC keeps picking players that are clearly out of form, why players aren't improving, why Wenger won't buy an y proven players and why the fuck are we so fucking pathetic right now.