THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Clummo99

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by Clummo99 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:25 am
Not as engorged as this guy though. Obviously. :D

I reckon he'll be absolutely tumescent! :shock:

I bet his cum face isn't even that euphoric. He's in the zone there. :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clummo99 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:11 am
Pretty sure it's nothing to do with the club. It has the old French narcissist written all over it. He's even going to narrate the thing himself. :lol:
Jaysus..... :yawn:

It will be like a deeply unfunny version of the Alan Partridge episode where every anecdote in his book ended with "needless to say I had the last laugh". :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clummo99 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:44 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

:lol: :lol:

The guy in the bottom left is looking back at him and saying, "hey, my leg is wet.... did you.... um, did you.... is that spunk??!!" :lol:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:28 am
Clummo99 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:44 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

:lol: :lol:

The guy in the bottom left is looking back at him and saying, "hey, my leg is wet.... did you.... um, did you.... is that spunk??!!" :lol:
PMSL :lol:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

I still get so nervous when I see there has been new posts on this thread that the old fart has been re-hired :evil:

Thank Bergkamp it was only you bunch of idiots making small talk :barscarf:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:33 pm
I still get so nervous when I see there has been new posts on this thread that the old fart has been re-hired :evil:

Thank Bergkamp it was only you bunch of idiots making small talk :barscarf:
You just had to have a dig at Db :roll: :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 9:52 am
Look who I found!!!

If there was a face you could never grow tired of punching, it would surely be that one

Those fuck face c.unts and their anti Usmanov/pro Wenger march. Fucking sad acts....where did that get us eh?

Probably still having wet dreams about The Great Economist and jizzing into his Wenger duvet cover right now

The Cook represented those c.unts. Certainly one that won't ever be missed round these parts !! I'd rather have Monostich back than that c.unt !

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:22 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Look who I found!!!

If there was a face you could never grow tired of punching, it would surely be that one

Those fuck face c.unts and their anti Usmanov/pro Wenger march. Fucking sad acts....where did that get us eh?

Probably still having wet dreams about The Great Economist and jizzing into his Wenger duvet cover right now

The Cook represented those c.unts. Certainly one that won't ever be missed round these parts !! I'd rather have Monostich back than that c.unt !

That fucking cûnt and his fucking face and everything those cûnts did. That fucking incident put the club back a generation. That summer, that fucking prick should have gone and he started up all that "I could have left" bollox and "I did you a favour." He should have fucked off to Real Madrid then and been exposed for the fraud he was. Those utter shitbags with that fucking march and those fucking t-shirts, fucking hell, basically telling that frog cûnt that actually we don't care about winning anything and there'll be no pressure on you at all. For a complete fucking megalomaniac who twisted everything to suit his narrative, this was gold dust. Fucking hell, it still fucking winds me up.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:48 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Look who I found!!!

That fucking cûnt and his fucking face and everything those cûnts did. That fucking incident put the club back a generation. That summer, that fucking prick should have gone and he started up all that "I could have left" bollox and "I did you a favour." He should have fucked off to Real Madrid then and been exposed for the fraud he was. Those utter shitbags with that fucking march and those fucking t-shirts, fucking hell, basically telling that frog cûnt that actually we don't care about winning anything and there'll be no pressure on you at all. For a complete fucking megalomaniac who twisted everything to suit his narrative, this was gold dust. Fucking hell, it still fucking winds me up.
I feel your pain mate and wish I had said everything you did....feel exactly the same

As I said, that fucktard "The Cook" who came on here defending their actions, together with all those spazzes have blood on their hands as far as this football club is concerned

Imagine if anyone had a banner that abused Wenger's physical appearance- they'd have been vilified and banned for life most likely. Meanwhile these c.unts were able to bring "Hate Usmanov" and "Sod Off Jabba" banners into the ground.....in fact, encouraged to do so

I see these "rage rooms" are doing a roaring trade these days. Just put me in a room with a picture of that c.unt, a mallet and some crockery and I would put any Greek wedding to shame

I hope every single one of those soppy c.unts are delighted with the outcome of a decade of this wig wearing cancerous c.unt taking us from CL regulars to a first season in 26 years without European football despite "moving to compete with Europe's elite"

Sod off Jabba....well done you fucking mongs

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:59 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:48 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Look who I found!!!

I feel your pain mate and wish I had said everything you did....feel exactly the same

As I said, that fucktard "The Cook" who came on here defending their actions, together with all those spazzes have blood on their hands as far as this football club is concerned

Imagine if anyone had a banner that abused Wenger's physical appearance- they'd have been vilified and banned for life most likely. Meanwhile these c.unts were able to bring "Hate Usmanov" and "Sod Off Jabba" banners into the ground.....in fact, encouraged to do so

I see these "rage rooms" are doing a roaring trade these days. Just put me in a room with a picture of that c.unt, a mallet and some crockery and I would put any Greek wedding to shame

I hope every single one of those soppy c.unts are delighted with the outcome of a decade of this wig wearing cancerous c.unt taking us from CL regulars to a first season in 26 years without European football despite "moving to compete with Europe's elite"

Sod off Jabba....well done you fucking mongs
Absofuckinglutley, old mate. Honest to God, those cûnts and the hypocrisy of those banners. Jesus fucking Christ. Blood on their hands, as you say.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

They really were the Cult of Wenger.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:22 pm
They really were the Cult of Wenger.
Do you often mistype "l" for "n" my old mate

They were well and truly the c.unt of Wenger, c.unts of the earth, and c.unts for all season

Honestly if it was ever worth doing time, it would be for dropping a bomb on those fucking pricks !

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I know, <sigh> I was tempted to use the n instead of the l, but I thought lpeople will know what I really mean.

that heart shape on those t shirts is just aching to be shot at. :D

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Blimey, anyone see the photos of Wenger's trip to Liverpool's training ground? He was clearly wearing an Everton blue jacket. Clearly, no fucks given by Wenger to his host, klopp.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

How did he fair with the zip. Was it done up? :lol: