THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Almunias_right_glove

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by Almunias_right_glove »

Our greatest manager.

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Almunias_right_glove wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:38 am
Our greatest manager.
Yeah he build Arsene FC with his own bare hands, there wasn't a club when he arrived! :barscarf:

It was the mighty Herbert Chapman who made Arsenal into a great club & he paid the ultimate price for doing just that. RIP

Almunias_right_glove

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:38 pm
Our greatest manager.
Yeah he build Arsene FC with his own bare hands, there wasn't a club when he arrived! :barscarf:

It was the mighty Herbert Chapman who made Arsenal into a great club & he paid the ultimate price for doing just that. RIP
What are you waffling on about you no mark? Is reading comprehension difficult for you?

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:14 pm
Our greatest manager.

What are you waffling on about you no mark? Is reading comprehension difficult for you?
Almunia’s right rude. :blah:

And he’s right up Wenger’s rectum. :gayflag:

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Our greatest manager.

Féck off to Geneva FIFA & support Arsene FC & your corrupt twat Lord Wonga you Cúnt! :cussing: :cussing:

Almunias_right_glove

Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:00 pm
Our greatest manager.

Féck off to Geneva FIFA & support Arsene FC & your corrupt twat Lord Wonga you Cúnt! :cussing: :cussing:
Ok so you are an individual of low intelligence who struggled with the basics of reading comprehension. Thank you for letting me know early on so I know not to waste my time with such a simpleton. Enjoy being simple minded.

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

:popcorn:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:20 pm
Our greatest manager.

Ok so you are an individual of low intelligence who struggled with the basics of reading comprehension. Thank you for letting me know early on so I know not to waste my time with such a simpleton. Enjoy being simple minded.
I'm fucking drained from meetings with arseholes in work and not in the best of moods tbh.

New guy, almunias right glove or whatever. You've posted three times. Two of them are just insults. Either tone it down or I will just ban you.

Grow up ffs. :roll:

Almunias_right_glove

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:35 pm

I'm fucking drained from meetings with arseholes in work and not in the best of moods tbh.

New guy, almunias right glove or whatever. You've posted three times. Two of them are just insults. Either tone it down or I will just ban you.

What exactly is your problem? I’m more than happy to talk it out so if you could point out the main issue then that would be great. I called them simple. Not exactly an overwhelming insult. I was called a *word censored* in return. So please point out where my response was the problem?

Thank you.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:51 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

What exactly is your problem? I’m more than happy to talk it out so if you could point out the main issue then that would be great. I called them simple. Not exactly an overwhelming insult. I was called a *word censored* in return. So please point out where my response was the problem?

Thank you.
Listen really carefully. I'm gonna say this once. I'm not getting into a 50 post debate with you. You are probably a WUM. Who else would post what you did as their first post on this thread? You started the insults by calling someone a no mark because he disagreed with you. I've asked you to tone it down. Either do or don't. I don't care. But if you keep up the insults you will be banned. If you can argue your point without insulting people then great welcome to the forum. Your choice.

Almunias_right_glove

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:23 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Thank you.
Listen really carefully. I'm gonna say this once. I'm not getting into a 50 post debate with you. You are probably a WUM. Who else would post what you did as their first post on this thread? You started the insults by calling someone a no mark because he disagreed with you. I've asked you to tone it down. Either do or don't. I don't care. But if you keep up the insults you will be banned. If you can argue your point without insulting people then great welcome to the forum. Your choice.
Ok, fair enough. I will take your notice. I do ask tho, I may have been insulting but I had insults sent my way as well, will anything come of that? I only ask as I want to know how we conduct ourselves. I will admit I did not conduct myself in the best form of light but I was insulted as well so I hope this is a warning that is fairly spread. To those who I insulted I do apologise, it is probable we won’t see eye to eye going forward but there is no need for me to insult you so I do apologise and I hope our further debates can be some what more admirable. Again, apologise to anyone I have insulted

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:31 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Thank you.
Ok, fair enough. I will take your notice. I do ask tho, I may have been insulting but I had insults sent my way as well, will anything come of that? I only ask as I want to know how we conduct ourselves. I will admit I did not conduct myself in the best form of light but I was insulted as well so I hope this is a warning that is fairly spread. To those who I insulted I do apologise, it is probable we won’t see eye to eye going forward but there is no need for me to insult you so I do apologise and I hope our further debates can be some what more admirable. Again, apologise to anyone I have insulted
Much appreciated. We try to mod this forum with a light touch and often the best thing to do is try diffuse little rows before they escalate. I'm sure anyone that insulted you, in turn will equally apologise.

But tbh if not, just put it behind you. No one gets banned for a bit of a flair up if they have a good track record on here. Only if they are repeatedly doing it. Or if they look like they are a WUM that just joined to wind people up.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:popcorn:

:mrgreen:

:-P

:dancingbanana:

:flag:

Almunias_right_glove

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:38 pm
Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:31 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Thank you.
Much appreciated. We try to mod this forum with a light touch and often the best thing to do is try diffuse little rows before they escalate. I'm sure anyone that insulted you, in turn will equally apologise.

But tbh if not, just put it behind you. No one gets banned for a bit of a flair up if they have a good track record on here. Only if they are repeatedly doing it. Or if they look like they are a WUM that just joined to wind people up.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Well that is fair enough. Like I say, I was insulted but I also take full responsibility on where I was insulting. Happy to draw a line under This and we all carry on as we were.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Almunia’s a clown to the left of me, joker’s to Almunias_right_glove. Stuck in the middle with you. :barscarf: