THE WENGER THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: THE WENGER THREAD

Post by DB10GOONER »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:26 pm
Almunia’s a clown to the left of me, joker’s to Almunias_right_glove. Stuck in the middle with you. :barscarf:
:lol:

But as my old mate Hlebby would say, it doesn't scan! :D :wink:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:41 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:26 pm
Almunia’s a clown to the left of me, joker’s to Almunias_right_glove. Stuck in the middle with you. :barscarf:
:lol:

But as my old mate Hlebby would say, it doesn't scan! :D :wink:
:D

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Finally there could a club for the Arsene FC zealots to follow their corrupt idol Lord Wonga once again! :barscarf:

Geordie mutants & AKB's together LOL! :barscarf:

At last we could get rid of those wankers that worshiped a manager like a God even more than supporting Arsenal F.C. :cussing:

I still reckon Lord Wonga doesn't have the guts to take a PL managers job! :box:

Still as a previous Geordie manager said I would love it if this happens! :barscarf:

Even better would be Wenger taking the Geordie mutants down, AKB's & Geordies all crying together would be brilliant! :barscarf:

https://www.themag.co.uk/2021/10/arsene ... le-united/

Almunias_right_glove

Post by Almunias_right_glove »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:45 am
Finally there could a club for the Arsene FC zealots to follow their corrupt idol Lord Wonga once again! :barscarf:

At last we could get rid of those wankers that worshiped a manager like a God even more than supporting Arsenal F.C. :cussing:

I still reckon Lord Wonga doesn't have the guts to take a PL managers job! :box:

Still as a previous Geordie manager said I would love it if this happens! :barscarf:

Even better would be Wenger taking the Geordie mutants down, AKB's & Geordies all crying together would be brilliant! :barscarf:

You are coming across as seriously unhinged and probably need help. This is not a healthy mental state to be in.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Almunias_right_glove wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:00 pm
Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:45 am

You are coming across as seriously unhinged and probably need help. This is not a healthy mental state to be in.
On this forum it’s a prerequisite chum :barscarf:

Almunias_right_glove

Anyway, happy birthday Arsène. :barscarf:

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

So now you're a medical expert, LOL! Another typical delusional AKB, just like their Lord Wonga, they have an opinion on everything & are experts on everything! :blah:

Your kind spent many years telling anyone who didn't follow the cult of your Dear Leader to fúck off down the road & support Chelsea or Spurs. :banghead:

Hoping Wenger does take the Geordie managers job, then the AKB's can all finally fúck off & support Arsenewcastle FC!

Lord Wonga doesn't have the guts to take a manager's job so far though & I doubt he ever will, the gutless bastard! :barscarf:

Almunias_right_glove

Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:11 am

So now you're a medical expert, LOL! Another typical delusional AKB, just like their Lord Wonga, they have an opinion on everything & are experts on everything! :blah:

Your kind spent many years telling anyone who didn't follow the cult of your Dear Leader to fúck off down the road & support Chelsea or Spurs. :banghead:

Hoping Wenger does take the Geordie managers job, then the AKB's can all finally fúck off & support Arsenewcastle FC!

Lord Wonga doesn't have the guts to take a manager's job so far though & I doubt he ever will, the gutless bastard! :barscarf:
Good lord another unhinged rant. I can’t help it that Wenger is living rent free in your head or as you call him “wonga”. Such a clever and witty retort, no doubt you found palarseholes to be absolutely hilarious as well.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:09 am

Good lord another unhinged rant. I can’t help it that Wenger is living rent free in your head or as you call him “wonga”. Such a clever and witty retort, no doubt you found palarseholes to be absolutely hilarious as well.
Am I the only one thinking that the above two are the same person? :o

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:57 am
Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:09 am

Am I the only one thinking that the above two are the same person? :o
I remember REB used to have an alter ego on here years ago and he used to post arguing with himself. It was piss funny in fairness. :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

FUCCCCCKKKK! Sid Has Pissed in my Water Bottle again!!!!

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:17 pm
ONE ARSENE WENGER.....THERE'S ONLY ONE ARSENE WENGER

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:45 pm
Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:17 pm
ONE ARSENE WENGER.....THERE'S ONLY ONE ARSENE WENGER

subtleasaheadbutt

Post by subtleasaheadbutt »

In fairness to arsene (has that ever been said before?) We are as shit as we were with him or even worse...and one of the original banner boys is doing time.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

subtleasaheadbutt wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:05 am
In fairness to arsene (has that ever been said before?) We are as shit as we were with him or even worse...and one of the original banner boys is doing time.
Who had heard of Vlahovic or David 5 years ago ?

Who needs wonga when we have Wenker ?