Outsider Fan wish!!!!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Drone

Outsider Fan wish!!!!

Post by Drone »

Hi everyone, I’m a big fan of Arsenal from little known place KOSOVO, its my first time I’m writing anything.
I just want all Gooners to know that there are badass Gooners all around the world.
In my place are many Arsenal fans. Arsenal was not much popular here in past years, since last Champions League campaign, made many fans.
I'm Arsenal fan since 1999, after the Kosovo war, because earlier we watch must of the time Italy teams. Since the NATO came in and we start having more rights (I'm Kosovar Albanian), we can watch now what ever we want and since than I am surprised with England Premier League, especially with Arsenal, there is no team in this planet that can play better than Arsenal
I am definitely proud to be a fan of such a great team.

I'm an Architect, I also am an Firefighter US Army Camp Bondsteel here in KOSOVO, and am 29 years old. Even I’m very busy man i always have time to watch Arsenal. When they beat Man. Utd. it was a special Victory, I made a Party that night.

Regards to all Arsenal fans (Gooners) all around the world, and message to all Gooners in England that watch the matches in Emirates Stadium, you goys are born in the right time and place just because you have the pleasure to watch live this great team, even meet the players.

Some of us don’t.

I hope one day i can watch this team live.

goonermc

Post by goonermc »

KAQAK, nice to know all you gooners are out there, be sure and give it to any spuds in your neck of the woods, especcially this coming thursday.

Drone

Post by Drone »

Thanks for reply, yah I will, this Thursday.