Barca v Real tickets

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
highburyJD

Barca v Real tickets

Post by highburyJD »

thinking of going in October but only tickets I see online are very expensive and the club only have VIP ones.
Anyone know a good source?

SantaPoldi

Re: Barca v Real tickets

Post by SantaPoldi »

highburyJD wrote:thinking of going in October but only tickets I see online are very expensive and the club only have VIP ones.
Good Wumming. :bowing21:

highburyJD

Post by highburyJD »

SantaPoldi wrote:Good Wumming. :bowing21:
I'm confused...
trying to find out if anyone has bought tickets to that game before
its a big match, I've never been, would love to
can't see which bit is even a potential wind up...

SantaPoldi

Post by SantaPoldi »

highburyJD wrote:
SantaPoldi wrote:Good Wumming. :bowing21:
I'm confused...
trying to find out if anyone has bought tickets to that game before
its a big match, I've never been, would love to
can't see which bit is even a potential wind up...
Barca - sworn enemies. Just about to sell them Song. Sold them Henry, Fab, Hleb, Overmars, Petit over the years. And yet this is the perfect moment to ask how to buy tickets. How about using google. Why post it here? Quite blatant WUM behaviour.

highburyJD

Post by highburyJD »

I googled, didnt find anything
are you seriously suggesting you wouldnt attend Barca v Real because they bought Song et al?
should I avoid the Old Firm Derby (circa2017) because Charlie Nicholas ultimately disappointed??
am I even even allowed in the Grove for the Shitty and ManUre games???
WTF are you on about??

anyway - anyone sensible ever bought tickets for this game?

North-Bank-1987

Post by North-Bank-1987 »

Seems like a genuine question to me, I can't see any wumming. My uncle went many years ago when Figo had a pigs head thrown at him, I will ask him how he went about getting briefs.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Did you not watch the Olympic diving? If so, it's the same thing but with grass not water to land on.

SammyDroppedHisShorts
Location: In front of the best fans on earth. The Arse and all.

Post by SammyDroppedHisShorts »

There is a fan club based in Barcelona where you can purchase the big game tickets based on buying three other games surrounding the fixture. you would need to buy for example, Barce v Santander then Barce v Gijon then Barce v Real then say Barce v Albacete....

I will look for you but that method guarantees a ticket for the biggie....membership helps

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

It's very very expensive.
I went to see Barca v Cadiz about 6 years ago and it cost me €65 each for bog standard seats in the non-members area.
There was zero atmosphere and they sang once, after they had scored. Awful experience and would never go back, especially now I hate the cheating bar stewards.

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

I would rather beat myself around the head with a baseball bat than go to this game. £100 at the very minimum, to sit in the only place on Earth with more tourists than AG? No thanks!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

highburyJD wrote:thinking of going in October but only tickets I see online are very expensive and the club only have VIP ones.
Anyone know a good sauce?

Mushroom and herb slightly salted - goes very well with tuna steaks (gently cooked in butter). :roll: :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MegaGooner

Post by MegaGooner »

Just look at this gif for an hour and a half on the day, It will save you a few pennies....

No need to thank me though
8)

Barriecuda

Post by Barriecuda »

As much as I hate Barca (and would probably hate Madrid if we ever ended up playing them) I think El Classico is a worthwhile venture to attend once in your life. Let's be honest, it's a lot of diving but there is some phenomenal talent on display, and in 30 years being able to say "I actually saw C Ronaldo and Messi play against each other in their primes" will be something that would make a lot of people jealous. We have two of the best footballers ever playing the game right now - I wouldn't begrudge anyone going out of there way to see these two rivals battling.

the moog

Post by the moog »

if you like mixing with jap tourist in one of the biggest corporate circuses on the planet then its a must. however if you want to experience spanish football take yourself along to bilbao, valencia, athletic or any other ground.