Which player has shit on us most in the wenger era

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who shat on us most

rvp
32%
cashley
39%
ade
24%
flamini
No votes
nasri
3%
overmars
2%
petit
No votes

Total votes: 59

goonersid

Which player has shit on us most in the wenger era

Post by goonersid »

To answer this we must put aside our loathing or indeed loving of wenger and focus on the player. they all had their reasons for leaving from money to ambition to the call of home.
For me it is Van Persie, the bullshit about loving the club and the fans no matter what would happen, then going to utd was worse than anything in our history, even worse than Stapleton, who left earlier in his carreer and had actually helped the club to win something.
It is worse than ade, who really was insignificant, along with nasri and flamini, and worse than Cashley who craved money along with his geordie trash wife.
Worse than Cesc who left for his home club, I know he solicited the move, but still it just aint the same. Worse than Henry, who really didn't do anything wrong, so I wont even put him on the list.
Worse than pv4 who i put in the same bracket as Henry. Their departures are all reminiscent of Brady, ie the clubs lack of ambition, but they all had the decency to ply their trade abroad.
So rvp is to me the most despised player in not only the wenger era but our history.

LeGinge (Northern Branch)

Re: Which player has shit on us most in the wenger era

Post by LeGinge (Northern Branch) »

goonersid wrote:To answer this we must put aside our loathing or indeed loving of wenger and focus on the player. they all had their reasons for leaving from money to ambition to the call of home.
For me it is Van Persie, the bullshit about loving the club and the fans no matter what would happen, then going to utd was worse than anything in our history, even worse than Stapleton, who left earlier in his carreer and had actually helped the club to win something.
It is worse than ade, who really was insignificant, along with nasri and flamini, and worse than Cashley who craved money along with his geordie trash wife.
Worse than Cesc who left for his home club, I know he solicited the move, but still it just aint the same. Worse than Henry, who really didn't do anything wrong, so I wont even put him on the list.
Worse than pv4 who i put in the same bracket as Henry. Their departures are all reminiscent of Brady, ie the clubs lack of ambition, but they all had the decency to ply their trade abroad.
So rvp is to me the most despised player in not only the wenger era but our history.
Agreed. RvP all the way. He was our captain and left for a club whose fans called him a rapist. All that guff about living the club and fans was absolute bollocks.

Vinny1967

Post by Vinny1967 »

RVP.

Leave but at least leave with your head held high. His statement I found hard to stomach. Don't mind someone leaving for whatever reasons but to question the Gaffer publicly with a self serving statement to manufacture himself a move, I found disrespectful to the club.

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

RVP will go down as the most hated player in Arsenal history I reckon

And for me the R stands for something else now :twisted:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Peeman wrote:RVP will go down as the most hated player in Arsenal history I reckon

:lol: :lol: :lol:

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

Peeman wrote:RVP will go down as the most hated player in Arsenal history I reckon

Rotter! ? :?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Naaah it can't be 'Rotter' frank...coz apparently one can always tell a Rotter by their utter lack of schweppes'

:D :oops: :banghead:

the dutch judas....he has no Morals...greedy like the greedywhore...great striker...no honour though.....how long before his agent is in fergies office (or orifice! :D ) demanding more money!?

spendsum4uckingmoney

Post by spendsum4uckingmoney »

RVP really? Piss off.

For me it would have to be Nasri out of the list. The guy left us with absolutely nothing going into last season.

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

franksav63 wrote:

It's what the manure fans called him

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

Peeman wrote:
franksav63 wrote:

I know mate, I was pulling ya leg!!! :lol: :lol:

Peeman

Post by Peeman »

franksav63 wrote:
Peeman wrote:
franksav63 wrote:

I know mate, I was pulling ya leg!!! :lol: :lol:

:oops:

Lee1

Post by Lee1 »

LeGinge (Northern Branch) wrote:
goonersid wrote:To answer this we must put aside our loathing or indeed loving of wenger and focus on the player. they all had their reasons for leaving from money to ambition to the call of home.
Agreed. RvP all the way. He was our captain and left for a club whose fans called him a rapist. All that guff about living the club and fans was absolute bollocks.

Totally agree......hero to zero and no coming back
:cussing: :censored:

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Easy Greedybayor the :censored: got a double your money rise after one good season, didnt break sweat the following season then fucked off. Then remember his celebration when he scored against us.Some fans really do have short memories

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Everyone (well, most people) understands Van Persie's reasons for leaving. He also carried us last season and gave everything for the club.

Cole was one of our own. A youth product. An invincible. And he joined Chelsea. Unforgivable. :evil: But even he gave everything for the club.

Adebayor was a disgrace the way he played during his final season. Totally disrespected the club. For me, he's the worst.

Number 5

Post by Number 5 »

Sol Campbell.

Walked out on his team mates, his manager and his clubs fans DURING a game.