Annoying fans you have sadly met along the way

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Re: Annoying fans you have sadly met along the way

Post by mikeyb772001 »

skizz_b wrote:
mikeyb772001 wrote:
People who bring young kids to games. But the kids that dont want to be there and get bored, stand on the back of there chairs and constantly get in your view.
you're stood up in block 6 all game and can't see over a small kid? who are you, DB10? :lol:

They climb over there chairs haha! Holding who ever is with them and standing on the back of the seat. But yeh i get your point haha

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

skizz_b wrote:
mikeyb772001 wrote:
People who bring young kids to games. But the kids that dont want to be there and get bored, stand on the back of there chairs and constantly get in your view.
you're stood up in block 6 all game and can't see over a small kid? who are you, DB10? :lol:
According to AA23 (himself an actual proper dwarf) Mikeyb is about up to my knee... :lol:

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

DB10GOONER wrote:
skizz_b wrote:
mikeyb772001 wrote:
According to AA23 (himself an actual proper dwarf) Mikeyb is about up to my knee... :lol:
let him off then, we can all chip in to get a soapbox for him to stand on at matches :barscarf:

but yeah it is pretty annoying

also people who turn up at games and dont know how to start songs properly, or get the fecking words wrong! if your not sure, google is your friend!!

mikeyb772001

Post by mikeyb772001 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
skizz_b wrote:
mikeyb772001 wrote:

As aa23 claims. He is the same height as Ricky Hatton

This means i am taller than ricky Hatton! :barscarf:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

mikeyb772001 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
skizz_b wrote:
mikeyb772001 wrote:

Did he actually say this? :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:Has anyone met Red Wumber at a game? :lol: :wink:
The only games he gets involved with is when he plays Fifa on his Pc. :D :wink:

mikeyb772001

Post by mikeyb772001 »

flash gunner wrote:
mikeyb772001 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
skizz_b wrote:
mikeyb772001 wrote:

Did he actually say this? :lol:

Yes mate. Many witnesses heard him say this. Was a very funny moment

Simon often brings up the height issue, everyone was laughing as usual and then he came out with it

“how can I be short, I’m the same height as Ricky Hatton”

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

mikeyb772001 wrote:Yes mate. Many witnesses heard him say this. Was a very funny moment

Simon often brings up the height issue, everyone was laughing as usual and then he came out with it

“how can I be short, I’m the same height as Ricky Hatton”

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Simon

Post by Simon »

The deranged looking bloke standing next to me at WHL last season who spent the entire 90 minutes getting redder and redder while continuously screaming "For ****'s sake Arsenal!" directly into my ear.

My six-year-old nominates the well-known lady who does the clean versions of the chants but no-one ever joins in with her. She was sitting near us at the pre-season Borehamwood away friendly. Junior cupped his hands around his ears and cried out:
"For God's sake Dad, please make her stop. I can't stand it anymore!"

mikeyb772001

Post by mikeyb772001 »

Simon wrote:The deranged looking bloke standing next to me at WHL last season who spent the entire 90 minutes getting redder and redder while continuously screaming "For ****'s sake Arsenal!" directly into my ear.

My six-year-old nominates the well-known lady who does the clean versions of the chants but no-one ever joins in with her. She was sitting near us at the pre-season Borehamwood away friendly. Junior cupped his hands around his ears and cried out:
haha that is class!

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

Simon wrote:The deranged looking bloke standing next to me at WHL last season who spent the entire 90 minutes getting redder and redder while continuously screaming "For ****'s sake Arsenal!" directly into my ear.

:high5:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

Chelsea.

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

Thanks Shu.

DarylAFC

Post by DarylAFC »

My mate's mate.

Every season he buys the home shirt, the away shirt and the third kit. He claims anyone who doesn't isn't a true fan :lol:

He went off on one to me on FB yesterday because my replica 1971 shirt arrived. He said "Was that from back when we were shit?" :banghead: Arsenal fan my arse, I think he just says he is because my mate is. Brown nosing tit.

Also asked him, just making conversation in the bus stop, who his favourite player is/was. His answer? No joke, Wenger. He genuinely thought Wenger used to play for us! :lol:

The Joy of Cesc

Post by The Joy of Cesc »

The bloke who sat beside me once, who decided he should grab me by the shoulders and demonstrate how Jack Wilshere had been fouled, for the benefit of all those who hadn't seen it.

He'd supported the club for 40 years and, in his opinion, could manage it better than anyone else. It all nearly kicked off when the guy a few seats away told him to stop being a tw@t.

He disappeared at half time, thankfully, having conveniently "seen an empty seat by my mate a few rows back"