RVP Saturday sing song

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

To slag off or not to slag off that is the question

Poll ended at Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:32 pm

Gunner give it full barrels and sing that *word censored* to death
62%
Just say no song
No votes
Just say nothing
6%
Sing for the lads and ignore the new Manc darling
18%
Give RVP a warm round of applause
14%

Total votes: 50

SammyDroppedHisShorts
Location: In front of the best fans on earth. The Arse and all.

RVP Saturday sing song

Post by SammyDroppedHisShorts »

I won't take part in any of the songs which will be aimed at Van Persie on Saturday.

I know what he did was not cricket but I want to support those who play in our shirt and not give an ounce of my breath for the guy

So my question

If you are there or not will you be in the lyrical mix?

SteveO 35

Re: RVP Saturday sing song

Post by SteveO 35 »

I lose all sense of logic when one of our players joins a rival club the way he did. Won't be there but guarantee he would get called every name under the sun by me if I was, and would join in all the appropriate songs.

If I see any of our boys walking off at the end with him, exchanging shirts and having a laugh and a joke I'l go fucking mad (especially if they've won and he's scored)

ClockEndNick

Post by ClockEndNick »

--
Last edited by ClockEndNick on Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

mattyb

Post by mattyb »

He deserves all the grief going his way ! :evil:

Even Wengers been in the papers saying lay off him and remember the 8 years !!

No Fxxking chance, gonna give him all he deserves, and still back up the boys... :barscarf:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

If I was going I'd give him the most horrific volley of abuse for 2 hours. Don't care if it seems small-minded, because he's one of the biggest *word censored* in our modern history (and we've had a few). It makes me sick to see the twat in that shirt and those smug wankers are going to be singing his name.

The only problem is he's likely to grab at least one. He's a petulant little prick but I bet he doesn't have the bollocks to throw it back at the fans.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

He deserves all he gets, the rape allegations, everything + it will hurt more than ever coming from gooners. So fuck him he is for me the biggest traitor in the club's history.

Metalheadz Gooner

Post by Metalheadz Gooner »

He get full abuse on Saturday just because he said "Once a gooner, always a gooner"

We do need a better song than the "she said no" one though.

MM99

Post by MM99 »

"The bottom line is that I want to win trophies with Arsenal, not with anybody else. I know you can win trophies in many countries and in many ways, but I want to do that in our way and in an Arsenal shirt.

I’m sure I could win things at another team in another country, but would it feel like our trophy, my trophy? I’m not sure it would. Anything we win here will come from the heart and that’s what I want. It’s my dream and I see no point in speaking about other teams when I have these dreams. I think other people know that about me; I’m just hungry to win with Arsenal and that’s it" – Robin van Persie, February 2011

fuck him :evil:

Gunnersaurus

Post by Gunnersaurus »

He will score and he will celebrate, he will also get it from the away support but he won't care.

He will care more if he got blanked but that will never happen.

Post by 1989 »

She said no

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Gunnersaurus wrote:He will score and he will celebrate, he will also get it from the away support but he won't care.

He will care more if he got blanked but that will never happen.
That's the reality of it...last Sunday almost a year to the day after his hat-trick at Stamford Bridge Van Greedy repeated his gesture of throwing his shirt into the away supporters. In a few years time he may be throwing a City or Barca shirt into the away support. Because it means nothing to him. He is just another hollow , insincere footballer with £ signs in his eyes. Fuck him and the plastic Mancs who now adore him.

REB

Post by REB »

respect him says arsene :?

we say no arsene we say no, oh arsene we say no

fuck rvp

traitor and prick

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

MM99 wrote: "The bottom line is that I want to win trophies with Arsenal, not with anybody else. I know you can win trophies in many countries and in many ways, but I want to do that in our way and in an Arsenal shirt.

I’m sure I could win things at another team in another country, but would it feel like our trophy, my trophy? I’m not sure it would. Anything we win here will come from the heart and that’s what I want. It’s my dream and I see no point in speaking about other teams when I have these dreams. I think other people know that about me; I’m just hungry to win with Arsenal and that’s it" – Robin van Persie, February 2011

fuck him :evil:
Unfortunately the club and Wenger made it clear that the chances of doing that were basically nil, with their continued lack of ambition. :banghead: As far as he was concerned 'the dream' was never realistically going to happen so he settled for the next best thing - more realistic chances of winning and a bigger pay packet to boot!!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

REB wrote:respect him says arsene :?

we say no arsene we say no, oh arsene we say no

fuck rvp

traitor and prick of a whore , a *word censored* of the lowest and worst kind a true traitor who deserves a right good kickin' the UTTER CRUNT!
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I thinnk he deserves a version of the goofy dyke song at full volume!

He's a cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunt

He's a cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunt

RVP a judas judas C RU N T! :twisted: :banghead: :box: :censored: :cussing:

Or TV5's Gonna Break Yer Leg! TV5's Gonna Break Yer Leg! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :lol:
Last edited by OneBardGooner on Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

mattyb wrote:He deserves all the grief going his way ! :evil:

Even Wengers been in the papers saying lay off him and remember the 8 years !!

No Fxxking chance, gonna give him all he deserves, and still back up the boys... :barscarf:

^^^This ^^^ :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: