Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

Post by SteveO 35 »

I never thought I'd enjoy the Mickeys fans basking in a moment of glory quite as much as I did yesterday!

How's the quadruple looking this morning Gary, you rat faced little c***?

Cheered all 7 like they were goals of our own

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Man unaaaaated now sponsored by:

8)

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

goonertux wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:45 pm
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Just had to drag this out of the archives! That was truly
Hilarious and watching Keane and Neville squirming was great. Maybe now, the media love-in will stop and we can return to discussing the true title contenders this year.
Good shout Goonertux :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:44 pm
I never thought I'd enjoy the Mickeys fans basking in a moment of glory quite as much as I did yesterday!

How's the quadruple looking this morning Gary, you rat faced little c***?

Cheered all 7 like they were goals of our own

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Sums it up for me too - the amount of ott w*nking over this shit team lately has absolutely stunned me. They are, at best, an average team who have 2 (maybe 3) players that would get in our first 11, and the rest wouldnt even make our bench :roll: Listening to bullsh*t from their fans and the media about them being "back" and a possible quadruple has been bizarre and frustrating in equal measure. One manure fan on a whatsapp group I am in boldly declared last week "if we dont beat this average victims team 3-1 or 4-1 I will be disgusted" - I pointed out to him that on paper the victims are miles better than they are and he was totally dismissive of that thought, but he who laughs last laughs longest, so fcuk all those manure c.unts and heres hoping they dont get top 4

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

And so, the mature manager (who is a ringer for a pedo) says of Bruno Fernandes:

He is an "inspiration to the team" after his attitude was criticised in the 7-0 Premier League defeat by Liverpool.

A visibly frustrated Fernandes appeared to push the referee's assistant in the 81st minute at Anfield.

Ten Hag said Portugal midfielder Fernandes will remain captain despite calls for him to lose the armband.

"He is playing a brilliant season," said Ten Hag.

"He has played a big role in us being where we are. Everyone makes mistakes and we learn. I have to learn and he will as well.

"He is intelligent. I'm really pleased he is our player and he is captain when Harry (Maguire) is not playing."

No! There is no "Appeared" about it he actually physically assaulted the Linesman (see below)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i91P2oZDJZ4

Of course neither FA nor the PGMOL will do anything, I mean Fernandez being a role model of a player who never dives, cheats or gets in the faces of the officials. A fucking Joke.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I honestly never thought manure could find a more dislikeable obnoxious prick than Fake Dive-aldo, but Jesus Christ they actually did it with Fernandes. :censored:

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Must be time to bring this thread back. Hilarious! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

They just keep it going. Pure comedy, pure joke of a club. :D :D :D. Fuck em. Fucking hilarious laughing at their self-made mess even after spending nearly £2bn in the last decade. To paraphrase Dolly Parton, it costs a lot of money to look that fucking shit. :D :D

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Ten Haag will be gone by Christmas if he even makes it that far. 3 defeats from 5 and the two wins they scraped were putrid displays when they were dominated at home by both the mighty Wolves and Forrest.

I watched them today and they were a shambles, Brighton could have had 5 or 6 they just cut them open at will. The butcher got fucking rinsed AGAIN :coffeespit:

They look like they’ll be beaten every weekend home or away at the moment. Banishing sex pests and falling out with players, from what I saw today - the half hearted effort being put in by everyone- he’s a dead man walking.

Had to laugh at the prick who brought it back to 3-1 celebrating the goal like he’d won the World Cup. Fucking hell mate you’re getting dicked at home by Brighton here - oh how the mighty have fallen. They’ve Bayern next - it’s going to be an absolute car crash and I’m all in on it :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

If they could kick a football as hard as they kick their women they'd have half a chance. :D

Midz

Post by Midz »

Love it. Ahahahaha!!

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Gary Neville doing the usual blame the Glazers after another loss

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

So when Ten-Hag gets the boot, probably before Christmas at this rate, the next fool will be their 9th manager in a little over 10 years!
Farce of a club, but the schadenfreude is a delight after everything they got away with under Whiskey Nose.
And the stadium is slowly crumbling. Kind of sums it all up. Happy days!

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

The old Norwich City scarves will no doubt be out in full force for the next few games, despite the Glazers investment record in the past 3 years only being second to Chavski's!

Fuck em - horrible bunch of self entitled c.unts :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: