Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Re: Let's All Laugh At Man Utd! (Merged thread)

Post by falkirk goon »

goonertux wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:05 pm
For tonight only, just thought I’d bring this one back again. Yes, they might be in a better state than us and finished 3rd etc, etc but Lovely to watch Manure get booted out tonight. One of the most cheaty, divey games I’ve ever seen. Fuck Manure!
I concur 8) only 3 major trophies won by English clubs this season..and even though we've been shite.. we got our hands on 1 of them :barscarf: 8)

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Man Utd spent A £Billion squids on transfers for last six seasons, no trophy for the last 3 of those years. :mrgreen:

:barscarf: Ole's at the wheel! :barscarf:
Last edited by Almunia is a clown on Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

augie

Post by augie »

goonertux wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:05 pm
For tonight only, just thought I’d bring this one back again. Yes, they might be in a better state than us and finished 3rd etc, etc but Lovely to watch Manure get booted out tonight. One of the most cheaty, divey games I’ve ever seen. Fuck Manure!

Brandon Williams and greenwood's diving was nothing short of a disgrace last night, but bt made nothing about it :roll:

For last few months the english media have been wanking themselves into oblivion of the fernandes guy the mancs bought - I watched the second half last night, and if I hadnt seen him going toe to toe with lindelof I wouldnt have believed he was on the pitch :roll:

I am sick to the bollox of the way the english media and ex pro's analyse these games, Straight after the game the narrative they were running with was that manure need to spend big if they want to compete at the top level - what, spend super money like seville did ?? Manure's spend on that team last night probably dwarfed seville's spend by an absolute distance, and yet the excuses come trotting out about a lack of spending after being turned over by a provincial club from spain :oops: Just this season alone manure spent over £192m on transfer signings, but to listen to the media and fans you would think that they are paupers having to make do with cast offs from other clubs :roll:

Manure are a hollywood club ......... their club is more about glitz and glamour than substance :oops: How the fans and media can want or defend their pursuit of sancho when they have a defence that has more holes than a teabag, is beyond me, but like I say making a marquis signing is more important to them

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Question for a wet Monday morning...If Brandon Williams was an Arsenal player how many red cards would he have received this season..Take into account his persistent fouling and his persistent diving.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Bradywasking wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:02 am
Question for a wet Monday morning...If Brandon Williams was an Arsenal player how many red cards would he have received this season..Take into account his persistent fouling and his persistent diving.
Last night was the first time I watched him and what a diving wee prick he is. In the last few minutes he took full flight outside the box.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:42 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:02 am
Last night was the first time I watched him and what a diving wee prick he is. In the last few minutes he took full flight outside the box.
It was like watching a young Rooney in his heyday. :censored:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Harry Maguire ....showing a bit of fight apparently..four days too late for Manure.

augie

Post by augie »

Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:26 am
Harry Maguire ....showing a bit of fight apparently..four days too late for Manure.

If he moves and turns as slow as he does on the pitch, then whoever he was fighting must be laughing their arse off :lol: :lol:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

augie wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:24 am
Bradywasking wrote:

If he moves and turns as slow as he does on the pitch, then whoever he was fighting must be laughing their arse off :lol: :lol:
His positional sense is so poor he could use it in his defence that he was in the wrong pub on the wrong island.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Greek Police say three foreigners have bern arrested on suspicion of attacking and injuring Police Officers in Mykonos .

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:47 pm
Greek Police say three foreigners have bern arrested on suspicion of attacking and injuring Police Officers in Mykonos .
May be an allegation of attempted bribery in there too.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:47 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Excellent news. Jail Maguire :barscarf: :lol:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Bradywasking wrote:
Bloody foreigners :roll:

Is that racist of the Greek police 👮‍♂️ to say that ?

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:58 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:47 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Excellent news. Jail Maguire :barscarf: :lol:
Fuck no, release the useless :censored: ..If he goes down United might buy someone good. :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:45 am
augie wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:24 am
Bradywasking wrote:

His positional sense is so poor he could use it in his defence that he was in the wrong pub on the wrong island.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Quality work lads. 8)