I HATE JAKE BUGG

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
AberdeenGooner

I HATE JAKE BUGG

Post by AberdeenGooner »

Coming down to London town next month for a Jake Bugg concert. Taking the missus to see him, I don't care much for the guy.
I have an ulterior motive though! I Would love to visit the Emirates for the first time to watch my beloved Arsenal. I am a Red member on Arsenal.com and will be looking to buy A ticket on there. I need 2 tickets though :-( I think it'd work out cheaper taking her to the game than letting her roam free through London with my credit card!!

If anyone can get me a couple of tickets for the Sunderland game i'd really appreciate it.

Cheers Fellow Gooners
AberdeenGooner

armchair

Re: I HATE JAKE BUGG

Post by armchair »

I see you have already posted on the ticket match Sunderland (H) game thread but If you are a red member I reckon you should have no problems getting tickets on your membership.
If it sells out you should get them on ticket exchange.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

My favourite Jake Bugg song is "I've Seen It All". I would also advise you follow my lead and issue a blanket ban on all things Arsenal to your missus. You'll thank me in the long run.

singwordssosad

Post by singwordssosad »

Haha fully agreed about keeping AFC / the other half separate!! Re: Jake Bugg, he seems alright, pretty cool, light pop music that's cool if it's on, but I'd never choose it if that makes sense...

AberdeenGooner

Post by AberdeenGooner »

Thanks guys, The tickets go on Sale on Wednesday so hopefully i'll get a couple. If not, the ticket exchange I will try.
I agree that keeping the missus away from all things Arsenal is probably best but I have to say taking her with me would be healthier for the bank balance!

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

AberdeenGooner wrote:Thanks guys, The tickets go on Sale on Wednesday so hopefully i'll get a couple. If not, the ticket exchange I will try.
I agree that keeping the missus away from all things Arsenal is probably best but I have to say taking her with me would be healthier for the bank balance!
Haven't they got a baggage deposit cloakroom you could leave her at at Kings Cross mate? :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

AberdeenGooner wrote:Thanks guys, The tickets go on Sale on Wednesday so hopefully i'll get a couple. If not, the ticket exchange I will try.
Email the ticket office with your membership number and they will try to get you 2 seats together, that's what I did the last time I brought her indoors to a game and they sorted me out.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

I can honestly say I have never heard of the c**t

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

goonersid wrote:I can honestly say I have never heard of the c**t
:lol:

You always remind me of Victor Meldrew Sid, don't ever change!

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Couple of guys I know saw him live but thought he was a bit shit.

I've never heard him and cant be bothered with informing myself.

He's shit and it's the tube drivers fault.

:wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jake Bugg summed up in one sentence: Typical whiney angst-ridden oh I'm so kind of stupid and miserable I'm cool norvern style moany bastard indie shite. :roll: :roll:

You are welcome. 8)

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

DB10GOONER wrote:Jake Bugg summed up in one sentence: Typical whiney angst-ridden oh I'm so kind of stupid and miserable I'm cool norvern style moany bastard indie shite. :roll: :roll:

You are welcome. 8)
So, g88ner then.

:roll: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

arseofacrow wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Jake Bugg summed up in one sentence: Typical whiney angst-ridden oh I'm so kind of stupid and miserable I'm cool norvern style moany bastard indie shite. :roll: :roll:

You are welcome. 8)
So, g88ner then.

:roll: :wink:
Did I mention "holidays" in Thailand with the ladyboys?
Did I mention sending shit presents to his ex-GF?
Did I mention doing that whilst said ex-GF is inhaling some random's cock?

No. No, I did not.

So not quite g88ner... :rubchin:

:D :wink:

AberdeenGooner

Post by AberdeenGooner »

Thanks for the witty replies chaps. Most amusing!
I managed to get myself 2 tickets for the match. On a bonus note though I don't have to sit too close to the misses!
Result!
Enjoy the game, I know I will

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

AberdeenGooner wrote:Thanks for the witty replies chaps. Most amusing!
I managed to get myself 2 tickets for the match. On a bonus note though I don't have to sit too close to the misses!
Result!
Enjoy the game, I know I will
"Good news love, I managed to get two tickets. Unfortunately you're sitting with the Mackems" :barscarf: :lol: