Mid week games 28/29

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Mid week games 28/29

Post by mcdowell42 »

Utd ready 1 up against cardiff ,judas scores

mcdowell42

Re: Mid week games 28/29

Post by mcdowell42 »

Nice to see another ex utd player turn up and get his tummy tickled.

augie

Post by augie »

Don't think much of toffee's back 4 tonight - am watching that game on bt and I fear suarez and sturridge will rip them apart :(

augie

Post by augie »

fcuking victims are 1 up with stevie me scoring header from corner :evil: :evil: :evil:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Victims 2 up sturridge

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

victims 3 up now :(

augie

Post by augie »

martin Atkinson is either one of the most useless refs around or he is a corrupt b*stard - time and time again those victim c*nts are diving and not alone are they getting free kicks but they are also getting everton players booked :evil: :evil:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

A Mata, Rooney, Van Judas trio are more than capable of clawing back the points deficit we currenty have over United

Looking at the fixture run I think they'll be 7 points behind us when we get to the mid-March breakdown at the Lane and Chavski Bridge.....so could be overhauled by April

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

SteveO 35 wrote:A Mata, Rooney, Van Judas trio are more than capable of clawing back the points deficit we currenty have over United

Looking at the fixture run I think they'll be 7 points behind us when we get to the mid-March breakdown at the Lane and Chavski Bridge.....so could be overhauled by April
Their defernce though is still creaking, Cardiff perhaps not the best measure of their success, and in fairness you did say that they would overhaul us some time in January :oops:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

SteveO 35 wrote:A Mata, Rooney, Van Judas trio are more than capable of clawing back the points deficit we currenty have over United

you could argue that the match v them in 2 weeks time is the top 4 trophy cup final :barscarf:

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

Gunner Rob wrote:

you could argue that the match v them in 2 weeks time is the top 4 trophy cup final :barscarf:
Maybe the start of an AA catagory game tarriff for next season, or play it at Wembley :rubchin:

clockender1

Post by clockender1 »

4-0 city tonight.

take a good look at that table. its the last time we'll be top for a long long time. we'll be third tomorrow...

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

clockender1 wrote:4-0 city tonight.

take a good look at that table. its the last time we'll be top for a long long time. we'll be third tomorrow...

Dont be so negative .

We will be 3rd by 10 pm tonight :lol:

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

How have Sky managed to not get any live matches this week? Will pack in my sky sports subscription in July (tied down by the broadband deal atm), it is getting ridiculous how little live football you get for the money you pay. The quality of streams are getting better too.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

LDB wrote:How have Sky managed to not get any live matches this week? Will pack in my sky sports subscription in July (tied down by the broadband deal atm), it is getting ridiculous how little live football you get for the money you pay. The quality of streams are getting better too.

Bt are showing both our games against the victims in the league and fa cup ,and the home game against utd is also on Bt sport